Oriental Spawn / Faction Spawn - (Customer found)

Status
This thread has been locked.

DriliNanners

Reactions
Resources
Hello everyone, I am currently selling a oriental fantasy spawn, which easily can be used for factions as well. (ITS NOT ENTIRELY FINISHED, BUT THE REMAINING PIECES CAN BE DONE IN FEW MINUTES)

Minimum price: 300$ - Highest bidder will obviously win it. :)

A4zZDc7.png

z99PPUI.png

More about me; My PMC:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/drili/

Doxify

Saphron!
Premium
Reactions
Resources
More pictures please.

Of the inside and non-rendered images.

Doxify

Saphron!
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Probably should finish before making a thread...

DriliNanners

Reactions
Resources
Because, as I finish it, I might try to find a potential customer...? If you're not interested you shouldn't comment perhaps.

DriliNanners

Reactions
Resources
As you finish it? You said it would only take a few minutes.

First of all, why are you even commenting, you're obviously not here for any specific reasons other than being a troll - lame.
Second of all, I have multiple projects going on that are more important than this, and how my time schedule is setup lately, I try to use my time best way possible - I already found potential customers, which was the whole idea of this thread.
And last but not least - it's hard to sell pre-made builds and this is a great opportunity for people to effectuate their own desires for this specific build, which they might want to. So please...

NightWorldSky

Cameron
Premium
Reactions
Resources
First of all, why are you even commenting, you're obviously not here for any specific reasons other than being a troll - lame.
Second of all, I have multiple projects going on that are more important than this, and how my time schedule is setup lately, I try to use my time best way possible - I already found potential customers, which was the whole idea of this thread.
And last but not least - it's hard to sell pre-made builds and this is a great opportunity for people to effectuate their own desires for this specific build, which they might want to. So please...
You need to calm down. All I asked is why you can't finish something that apparently takes a few minutes.

DriliNanners

Reactions
Resources
You need to calm down. All I asked is why you can't finish something that apparently takes a few minutes.
What purpose does this serve you though? You're just spamming my thread with unproductive messages. I mean, you're clearly not a customer and you're not here for the right reasons, now are you? Judging from your earlier posts, I can tell you're not a buyer - therefor your reasons comes off offensively, by saying "apparently", as if I was lying and not able to live up to my promises. You're basically exhibiting me as a con artist.

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
What purpose does this serve you though? You're just spamming my thread with unproductive messages. I mean, you're clearly not a customer and you're not here for the right reasons, now are you? Judging from your earlier posts, I can tell you're not a buyer - therefor your reasons comes off offensively, by saying "apparently", as if I was lying and not able to live up to my promises. You're basically exhibiting me as a con artist.
He is entitled to comment.

NightWorldSky

Cameron
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I actually was interested, but given the fact that it not finished and that the seller acts like an asshole toward his potential buyers, makes me question of I or anyone should purchase from you.

DriliNanners

Reactions
Resources
I actually was interested, but given the fact that it not finished and that the seller acts like an asshole toward his potential buyers, makes me question of I or anyone should purchase from you.
Well I'm sorry but like I said, I do find your replies offensive and I do consider your suggestions of not posting unfinished builds. Either way, you should still watch your language yourself.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.