Status
This thread has been locked.

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
2masdx6.png

The Nebula's looking for Volunteers
Hello. My name is IceCubeCat, but I go by Miles. I'm the founder and public relations manager of The Nebula. We want to be friendly and transparent about this thread, not like one of those pointy-haired bosses would be. So, let's jump in.

We are an upcoming network that releases November 2014. We've been in development for quite some time now. But before we continue, we do want to address something. We are looking for volunteers. People who are working for free. Yes, you can say "no one is going to work without payment", as I've seen done in other threads, but let's not have a repeat. No hate comments or comments similar to the one above. Now that that's over with, let's get back on topic.

We're launching soon, in the month said above. So, we need to prepare. We recently bought a VPS for development, and we're working on getting everything up. We're planning to have a few servers open, but we want to keep some of those secret to our team and volunteers. But, we will publicly say that we have the following releasing: The Hub (well I mean, come on.), Nebula Factions (please read up on it before criticizing that it's factions.), Paintwars in Space, and KitPvP with Jetpacks.
Please keep in mind that you not only would be working on these games, (depending on what kind of volunteer you are), but others we are not publicly announcing yet.

We're looking for these types of volunteers:

Time:
Short-Term Volunteer:
Someone who can volunteer for less than a month. Lowest amount of time is one week. You'll most likely be working only on one or two gametypes.
Monthly Volunteer: Someone who can volunteer for a month or longer. You must be committed for the amount of time you say you will. You'll most likely be working on more than two gametypes.

Specialty:
Conformist Volunteer:
A volunteer who can do what he/she's told, but will gladly state his/her's limit.
Developer Volunteer: A volunteer who's a developer. This is for in-game developers (Java, Plugin development, etc.) and web developers.
Build Volunteer: A volunteer who's a builder. (Helps build server maps, spawns, areas, etc.)
Creative Developer Volunteer: A volunteer who imagines/plans what we could do, and comes up with ideas.
Other: Please specify when filling out the form.

Want to apply? Fill out this form! (Post it in the comments.)
Real First Name: (Also put the last name if wanted)
Email: (Required to enter the staff chat)
Time: (Either Short-Term or Monthly)
Specialty: (Conformist, Developer, Build, Creative Development, or Other.) (Make sure to specify if Other.)
Other Comments:

Please, as specified above, no hate comments, or comments complaining about no payment. What productivity does that bring?

Feel free to post questions, comments, concerns, or inquiries below.

Thanks!
IceCubeCat
The Nebula Founder and Public Relations Manager

STAFF NEEDED
Conformists (Basic Staff Members, Such as Moderators): High
Developers: High
Builders: Medium
Creative Developers: High
Other: Low

Last edited:

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Real First Name: Joshua
Email: PM me
Time: Dont know yet.
Specialty: I have my own factions server.
Other Comments: I'm very sexy and attractive. <3

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Extremely off-topic but: Who did your art?
www.inkbyte.net :)
It costs $250 for a logo... but since I would have to wait 3 months before he'd start (he was extremely busy at the time), I did a speedup for an extra 50% ($125), so I payed $375. Worth it in my opinion, though.

Banned forever. Reason: Cloning MC-Market, read the FAQ.

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Good to know I got your back, Bobalabashabalab . (He used to be my staff member. :3)

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Is there an age requirement?
We'd like people above the age of 11, but if your not, that's fine. It's not about age anyway, it's about maturity.

Brumblo

Full-Stack Web Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Real First Name: Sean
Email: [email protected]
Time: Monthly
Specialty: Java Developer

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Daily Bump #2 :)

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Daily Bump #3 :)

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Daily Bump #4 :)

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
375 tho. i hope you dont regret paying that much for a logo all im saying lol
I don't. I'm satisfied with what I got. Look at it this way:
When a player joins your network (or server), they don't care about how much money you spent. They care about the experience. They care about if it's fun. So let's say you could pay $100 for an (ok) experience, or you could pay $1000 for a GREAT experience. I would go with $1000, don't know about you.
Why?

'Cause the player won't care about how much you spent when he donates.[DOUBLEPOST=1413144031,1413125749][/DOUBLEPOST]Still looking for volunteers.

Coro123x007

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I don't. I'm satisfied with what I got. Look at it this way:
When a player joins your network (or server), they don't care about how much money you spent. They care about the experience. They care about if it's fun. So let's say you could pay $100 for an (ok) experience, or you could pay $1000 for a GREAT experience. I would go with $1000, don't know about you.
Why?

'Cause the player won't care about how much you spent when he donates.[DOUBLEPOST=1413144031,1413125749][/DOUBLEPOST]Still looking for volunteers.
lol, a logo does not improve a players experience ina server, in any way. A 10$ logo would be just fine, and wouldn't cause anyone not to donate. Lol

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/58397/)

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
lol, a logo does not improve a players experience ina server, in any way. A 10$ logo would be just fine, and wouldn't cause anyone not to donate. Lol
Please, as specified above, no hate comments, or comments complaining about no payment. What productivity does that bring?

Gabe123may

Loan
Premium
Reactions
Resources
It does make the server look more professional

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hey, guess what.

Guess what?

Bump.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.