Starting new(funded) project.

Status
This thread has been locked.

Pixelhouse

Reactions
Resources
Hi guys i'm currently running a succesfull server, paying $60 for hosting and recieving $1000
worth of donations a month. Now i would like to re-invest the money into a new project, mod, server.

This would not require you to pay any bills, but it would be your project,
so you would have to set everything up, and maintain everything aswell.
You are free to install whatever you want as long as it meets my requirements of return investment.

I'm looking for a 500%+ investment after a month(when everything is done).
If you succeed you will recieve a portion of the profit afterwards on a monthly basis.

So we are looking for mods that people are willing to donate for to make my investment profitable.
You will need previous experience, and should have some sort of curriculum vitae to be able to present to me.

You can ask me any questions here if you like.

Type
Requesting
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Coro123x007

Banned
Reactions
Resources
What server do you own?

Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/58397/)

Pixelhouse

Reactions
Resources
I rather keep my server a secret until i really found someone able to do this, may i ask why you need my current server?
If you asked because you needed proof of what i earned, here's the proof.
MK2i67yl.png

weqAR8Jl.png

ItsMonkey

Purchase 'HcTab' -> tinyurl.com/hctabplugin
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/143449/)

Justis

Community Member
Administrator
Reactions
Resources
You don't have to be so rude. If you have nothing nice to say then don't say it.
We all have opinions. And like it or not, somebody, somewhere is bound to be offended by them. That doesn't mean we should shut ourselves up. Not going out of your way to be rude seems like a good enough start.

Pixelhouse

Reactions
Resources
$1000 per month my ass.
I don't know if you are blind or something but it clearly said $982?!

The $284 was already made on the 10th.
If you need accurate numbers look at the previous month!
Don't bash my thread with your shit.

Attachments

• weqAR8Jl.jpg
    weqAR8Jl.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Regablith

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I don't know if you are blind or something but it clearly said $982?!

The $284 was already made on the 10th.
If you need accurate numbers look at the previous month!
Don't bash my thread with your shit.
It obviously isn't $1000/month. You have made $1,500 in total. Which means you have made $1,000 in only one out of how many months the server has been up.

Banned forever. Reason: Account compromised.

pm_dragon

Reactions
Resources
It obviously isn't $1000/month. You have made $1,500 in total. Which means you have made $1,000 in only one out of how many months the server has been up.
He said it was from the 10th. This month is still not done, so who knows, he might of earn $1,000 by the end of this month.

Regablith

Banned
Reactions
Resources
He said it was from the 10th. This month is still not done, so who knows, he might of earn $1,000 by the end of this month.
He's basing his facts of $1000/month off one month.

Banned forever. Reason: Account compromised.

Pixelhouse

Reactions
Resources
Are you dumb or what? Why do you think i added the graph? It's to show you when we actually started the server.
I made 2 test payments in August and we launched the 25th of August as you can clearly see when our income is coming in.
So NO this server is not running for months i just made 1k profit the first month we started doing this.
Now stop bashing my thread with your useless nonsense and learn to watch for once.

And how much i make is actually not the purpose of this thread, i made this thread to fund someone who has a brilliant idea knows he'll make money on it but can't pay for it.

Last edited:

Krate

Banned
Reactions
Resources
You're expecting us to setup a server for you and unless you actually make 5x your investment each month, we will not get a single cent?

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/153783/)

dandwhit

Reactions
Resources
You're expecting us to setup a server for you and unless you actually make 5x your investment each month, we will not get a single cent?
Congratulations you've just replied to a thread that is 3 months old (to the day coincidentally).

Krate

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Congratulations you've just replied to a thread that is 3 months old (to the day coincidentally).
Doesn't seem like it has been resolved yet, so why not try to help him?

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/153783/)
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.