Banned
Reactions
Resources
How do you say dis... Overpriced?? xD

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming/Compromised Account

ErikaEbert

Reactions
Resources
That's the idea of .org.. He pays 3,000 and makes it back in a few days. If I could make that first few grand then I'd make it into a business :D
Some people like Amir and Killershark charge just enough to make their money back and also allow other servers to buy ad slots so they can advertise too.
In this case Ammar is just trying to overcharge to make a ton of money.

Ammar

Reactions
Resources
1) The ad spot's primary purpose is to delvier players to our server, the prices are designed to be edgy so they're only rented out a few hours a day.

2) Slot #2 COSTS quite a bit more than slot #4, this last auction we were only a few dollars away from winning slot #1.

3) Slot #2 brings in quite a bit more players than slot #4.

MusicReprod

Premium
Reactions
Resources
1) The ad spot's primary purpose is to delvier players to our server, the prices are designed to be edgy so they're only rented out a few hours a day.

2) Slot #2 COSTS quite a bit more than slot #4, this last auction we were only a few dollars away from winning slot #1.

Are you Sid ?

Ammar

Reactions
Resources
Incorrect, he is the previous owner of VaporMC. VaporMC is under new ownership/management (including me), and I resell the slot, and disperse a cut of sales.

killarshark33

Reactions
Resources

That is a lie all of the slots were the exact same price this time. http://puu.sh/aOVde/d458ebc05b.png The reason why the last one was cheaper is due to the fact that someone did not pay.

ErikaEbert

Reactions
Resources

Actually slot 1 - slot 5 paid the same price retard.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.