Status
This thread has been locked.

KingJ

☤Owner of OPNetwork Sponsor of CarloSmith☤
Premium
Reactions
Resources
What I need:

A Small Shop with Item Frames already added.
Info: I want it to be fairly small, but big enough to where I can comfortably fit 30-40 items. I want you to include the item frames within the shop, I want it to be 2 floors.

A FPS Arena with Stained Glass.
Info: I want the FPS Arena to be around 20x20 (Maybe even less than that). I want it to be made out of red and white stained glass. Anything else added is up to you.

A MainPvP Arena.
Info: I want a PvP Arena that needs to be around 30x30. I want it to be pretty bad ass as this will be the center of attention on my server. It MUST be 30x30, No exceptions. How you make it is up to you.

Budget: $50

Contact me on Skype if you would like to negotiate a deal.
Just so you guys know why my budget is the price it is, I was able to purchase my sick spawn and warp pvp (not my main pvp) for less than $35.

McJeffr

Qubion Co-Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I might be able to try to make the MainPvP Arena, I just need a bit more detail on what you want. Does it need to be multiple layers of floors, do you want walls around it, or should people be able to fall off it?

KingJ

Premium
Reactions
Resources
I might be able to try to make the MainPvP Arena, I just need a bit more detail on what you want. Does it need to be multiple layers of floors, do you want walls around it, or should people be able to fall off it?
I want it to be Castle style borders.

McJeffr

Qubion Co-Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I know what you need. This amazing Prison spawn! https://www.mc-market.org/threads/1222/
Seems to not match any of the requirements made by KingJ.

As for the MainPvP Arena, I have send you a PM, KingJ, with some images of something I made. Quite hard to put it into such a small area, and I was not sure about the amount of players able to play on this small arena.

KingJ

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Seems to not match any of the requirements made by KingJ.

As for the MainPvP Arena, I have send you a PM, KingJ, with some images of something I made. Quite hard to put it into such a small area, and I was not sure about the amount of players able to play on this small arena.
Yea I didn't realize how small 30x30 actually was, I might need it to be like a 50x50 or something like that. I loved the arena you made though :D[DOUBLEPOST=1412369795,1412369070][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I still need a /warp shop.

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Banned forever. Reason: Doxing a user MC-Market, puting other users at safety risk

KingJ

Premium
Reactions
Resources
UPDATE: Purchased FPS arena from a builder named Shrek.
UPDATE: Purchasing a Main PvP arena from a builder named Jeff.

I STILL NEED A SHOP! (For details read the OP)

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Made a FPS/MainPvP area.
v7HJAFo.png

9ugr2yD.png

zbXrMmh.png

2sKZndu.png

9jDFuXj.png

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Banned forever. Reason: Doxing a user MC-Market, puting other users at safety risk

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
51 Item frame area's, Comes with a schematic
Color schem: Quartz, Cobble, StoneBrick, Fence, Blue, RedstoneLamps.

This shop is a lovely inquire, with a bright small feel. Players will want to experience this, on any server such as a Faction PvP experience. With closed walking distance, means players can walk freely in the shop, to buy there items, and continue mining, traveling, and PvP'ing

ot5PKbc.png

GtOFh24.png

UHhclG0.png

QMrK43l.png

D1WPnOk.png

R7ftMzG.png

A feel like MineagePvP, with a twist of sensation. KingJ If you're interested in this Shop, message me VIA skype. > Cakes.Puffs

McJeffr

Qubion Co-Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
The Main PvP Arena is done. I am heading to sleep right now, as it is already quite late (or early) for me. I will see if we can finish the deal tomorrow, probably $20 for the 75x75 map (quite cheap, but I don't really care :p) http://imgur.com/a/LHhwg/

KingJ

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.