Status
This thread has been locked.
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

KingJ

☤Owner of OPNetwork Sponsor of CarloSmith☤
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hello, this is a 4 portal hub made by me and tickandtock.
It looks very nice in game and in the players point of view, i'll be starting the bid at $200 if you'd like anything else or more info please message my skype- milesb1999

Photos- http://imgur.com/a/dz2mQ
This is worth no where near $200 try like $10-$40

Miles1

Reactions
Resources
This is worth no where near $200 try like $10-$40
That is very disrespectful to say, and I beg to differ about the price, please don't reply or comment on this thread anymore.

KingJ

☤Owner of OPNetwork Sponsor of CarloSmith☤
Premium
Reactions
Resources
That is very disrespectful to say, and I beg to differ about the price, please don't reply or comment on this thread anymore.
It is not disrespectful at all, you clearly over value your build. (Staff Edit)

Last edited by a moderator:

Miles1

Reactions
Resources
No. it's very disrespectful as you rated this build with a low price of $10, you are ridiculous if you think that's what it's worth.Like I said before please do not reply or comment on this thread anymore.

FinestFrost

Reputable Member
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
This is worth no more than more the $50 and no less than $30. I'm sorry, I saw your reaction to the last comment, but it's the truth. You can find much higher quality builds for a lot cheaper than what you're selling this for. Just letting you know, this build would have taken around an hour at the most.

Slice

Professional Builder
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Message to the PB builders who made this. In my recent experience with this site that kind of build would probably go at max $75. Justifying the community on here. $200 would have to include a creative server, 3 towns, and another spawn in my book lol.

Banned forever. Reason: Account compromised.

McJeffr

Qubion Co-Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
200 is indeed a bit overpriced, Unpealed. I'd suggest starting around $25 and have $80 as the BIN price. It is quite a decent build though.

Miles1

Reactions
Resources
200 is indeed a bit overpriced, Unpealed. I'd suggest starting around $25 and have $80 as the BIN price. It is quite a decent build though.
yeah tick decided the price would be good at $200 so I put it as $200, but then some people offered around $10 for this and that just shows how cheap people are on this website, the lowest i will go is about $80 on this hub.[DOUBLEPOST=1412458483,1412458381][/DOUBLEPOST]
Message to the PB builders who made this. In my recent experience with this site that kind of build would probably go at max $75. Justifying the community on here. $200 would have to include a creative server, 3 towns, and another spawn in my book lol.
yes I agree the price is really high, I got offered $200 for it and then something came up so I tried to sell it on here I will lower the price to around $80 but that's about the lowest I will go on this build. Also thanks for the advice ;)

UniquePanda

Reactions
Resources
This is worth about, maybe $50 max. Not much detail and you can clearly see the walls are a just a copy-and-pasted pattern.

Borislav

Beginner Dev
Premium
Reactions
Resources
yeah tick decided the price would be good at $200 so I put it as $200, but then some people offered around $10 for this and that just shows how cheap people are on this website, the lowest i will go is about $80 on this hub.[DOUBLEPOST=1412458483,1412458381][/DOUBLEPOST]
yes I agree the price is really high, I got offered $200 for it and then something came up so I tried to sell it on here I will lower the price to around $80 but that's about the lowest I will go on this build. Also thanks for the advice ;)

People are not cheap here mate, watch your mouth. We are a great community. You just joined and you hate it, we are a family of business and friendship if you want to be rude to us. Just up and leave, no one is stopping you. In all honesty, you used world painter for the mountains, all you had to do also was one corner and this looks easy, then you just rotate and paste. I wouldn't pay over $40 for this, you have also made a bad figure for yourself mate.

Miles1

Reactions
Resources
People are not cheap here mate, watch your mouth. We are a great community. You just joined and you hate it, we are a family of business and friendship if you want to be rude to us. Just up and leave, no one is stopping you. In all honesty, you used world painter for the mountains, all you had to do also was one corner and this looks easy, then you just rotate and paste. I wouldn't pay over $40 for this, you have also made a bad figure for yourself mate.
Haha good one :) I actually am not new to this so called "good community" after about 5-10 people have already pointed out criticism about this small hub, is that you're making no point if you're basically saying the same bunch of crap they are saying. also, please tell me if you know so much about building and world painter why point that out? I used voxel Sniper and world edit to make this whole thing if you'd like to see this build in game please tell me because I'd be so happy to show you :). I'll be honest this hub isn't the nicest commission I have made but it's still a nice quality build. I hope I've made a bad reputation on this forum so that every other builder like me or someone trying to sell something can see how shitty of a community this is. I'm done using this website, I've told the first person twice not to reply or write any rude comments anymore on this thread, but about 4-5 more people do the same exact thing. Why do you bother to tell me the same exact thing I feel like I'm being attacked. Have a great day and goodbye mate ;)

Borislav

Beginner Dev
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Haha good one :) I actually am not new to this so called "good community" after about 5-10 people have already pointed out criticism about this small hub, is that you're making no point if you're basically saying the same bunch of crap they are saying. also, please tell me if you know so much about building and world painter why point that out? I used voxel Sniper and world edit to make this whole thing if you'd like to see this build in game please tell me because I'd be so happy to show you :). I'll be honest this hub isn't the nicest commission I have made but it's still a nice quality build. I hope I've made a bad reputation on this forum so that every other builder like me or someone trying to sell something can see how shitty of a community this is. I'm done using this website, I've told the first person twice not to reply or write any rude comments anymore on this thread, but about 4-5 more people do the same exact thing. Why do you bother to tell me the same exact thing I feel like I'm being attacked. Have a great day and goodbye mate ;)

You have 14 messages, you do not have repuatation, I don't either.

Miles1

Reactions
Resources
I am about to point out the obvious right now. You are not selling to a client, many people would rather have their own idea of a hub then someone else's. Maybe it be worth 200 if someone wanted that exactly, and he was willing to pay that much. But honestly, I can go to blockbyblock's build team and get something the quality and size of this for $100.( http://i.imgur.com/5hmA0rJ.png ) If I were you, I would work on depth and organics in your builds. Your towers are kinda bland tbh, I would add some depth there. Also, the walls are kinda lacking depth too. Also work on better trees, those spruce trees are kinda easy to make, and people who sell builds for free know how to make those. Also try to add more color in your builds. People who join servers dont like bland stone brick and stone everywhere. Id add some clay on the paths and make some other source of color. Overall, you should goto other builds on this site. There are professional ones, that are bought cheaper. Honestly why not start the bidding at 10 and if its truly worth 200. This thread would have a buyer of 200. No other thread I seen has the starting price of 200.
Please do not compare me with mrblockbyblock and his build team. That's very disrespectful, and I'm going to be obvious with you actually. This build isn't the greatest considering the time it was built in, it's still a nice build. Like I've said multiple times before, stop hating/commenting on this build and what needs to be improved and what the detailing should look like. Maybe you might not like it, but it doesn't mean others won't. Another thing that I didn't like what you said was basically teaching me how to build.I don't really care what you have to say for the fiftieth fucking time, to stop getting all these rude comments I'll be lowering the price to $50 that's the lowest I'll take.

rwsender

Nobody
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I like it too, I would bid, but I dont need it at the minute :p

People can be dicks on here, there isnt really many rules on that, I think there should be, people critcising others trades, and potentialy taking money away from them.

Miles1

Reactions
Resources
Its creative criticism. Ive been building for more than 2 years, and I notice what people like. You dont give a shit what I say? Ok, fine be arrogant, and act immature. I was trying to help you. But no, you obviously know everything. I guess thats why no one bidded right? How is it disrespectful? Its a game , lighten up. Its nothing but a game that is 20$ Mr.KnowItAll.
If you had read the comments before you'd sound a lot smarter mate, please stop commenting I have no intention in talking to you or learning about your building experience. I myself have lots of it already and currently progressing everyday. and as for the disrespectful part... you compared me to the blockbyblock build team.

Miles1

Reactions
Resources
You say, you know more than me and I was trying to help you. Help you learn fundamentals about a GAME. Then you say its rude to compare you to blockbyblock? Lmfao what?
haha mate, this is a thread for a hub i'm trying to sell stop commenting :D

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.