Exclusive Custom KitPVP Plugin

Status
This thread has been locked.

HyperPlay

Software Engineer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I am selling a KitPVP plugin, because I was doing a request, but my computer got messed up right in the middle of the process which meant I had to turn it down. Now I am able to complete it, but it is too late. So I would work with what I currently have with anyone who wants for atleast $100 (negotiable). The plugin had the main parts done, but not the Kits and GUI stuff. Anyone who wants this plugin will get it exclusively with the kits they want and anything else (built-in Anti-PVPLoggers, etc). Please PM me if you are interested.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
What makes this better than kingkits?

Banned forever. Reason: Attacking MC-Market.

Mason

CEO, Craftimize LLC
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You're wanting $100 for an unfinished kitpvp plugin? Er, wow.
Maybe listing all of the features that it has will help you with selling it.

HyperPlay

Software Engineer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
You're wanting $100 for an unfinished kitpvp plugin? Er, wow.
Maybe listing all of the features that it has will help you with selling it.
Reading the post may save everyone's time.

Mason

CEO, Craftimize LLC
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Reading the post may save everyone's time.
I am selling a KitPVP plugin, because I was doing a request, but my computer got messed up right in the middle of the process which meant I had to turn it down. Now I am able to complete it, but it is too late.
You're telling us why you're selling it, cool.
So I would work with what I currently have with anyone who wants for atleast $100 (negotiable).
Stating how much money you want, cool.
The plugin had the main parts done, but not the Kits and GUI stuff. Anyone who wants this plugin will get it exclusively with the kits they want and anything else (built-in Anti-PVPLoggers, etc).
You have the main parts done, cool what are the main parts? You don't have any kits? No option to change it in a config? No GUI? I'm not an ass, but your presentation of this plugin is terrible, it's as if you're trying to hide what's actually in the plugin. If you were to do as I said and have a list of real features, and give us a bit more info on why we should want to buy an unfinished kit plugin over using KingKits, go ahead. KingKits is a FREE (not $100) plugin that does KitPvP perfectly. I'm only trying to help you with sales. There's no reason for you to come back with a sarcastic remark.

HyperPlay

Software Engineer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
You have the main parts done, cool what are the main parts? You don't have any kits? No option to change it in a config? No GUI? I'm not an ass, but your presentation of this plugin is terrible, it's as if you're trying to hide what's actually in the plugin. If you were to do as I said and have a list of real features, and give us a bit more info on why we should want to buy an unfinished kit plugin over using KingKits, go ahead. KingKits is a FREE (not $100) plugin that does KitPvP perfectly. I'm only trying to help you with sales. There's no reason for you to come back with a sarcastic remark.

Main parts as in that everything else has been done (Score tracking, some effects, spawning). The reason why this is better than KingKits is because you can decide exactly what you want.

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
The fact that you decide everything about it and the kits.
Kingkits lets you create kits using inventories, and chest commands added with that makes it a good combo. What makes this plugin so good that it's worth that much?

Banned forever. Reason: Attacking MC-Market.

Mason

CEO, Craftimize LLC
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Main parts as in that everything else has been done (Score tracking, some effects, spawning). The reason why this is better than KingKits is because you can decide exactly what you want.
As what was said above me, KingKits does all of that, and more, with full customizability. KingKits is also free, whereas yours is at an outrageous price. I'm pretty sure that you're just one of those guys trying to con someone and make some easy money doing it.

HyperPlay

Software Engineer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Kingkits lets you create kits using inventories, and chest commands added with that makes it a good combo. What makes this plugin so good that it's worth that much?
As what was said above me, KingKits does all of that, and more, with full customizability. KingKits is also free, whereas yours is at an outrageous price. I'm pretty sure that you're just one of those guys trying to con someone and make some easy money doing it.
I have never heard of that plugin before, but I don't believe it will bring the same experience as this. With this you will get everything exactly how you want, with any particle effects, stats and abilities you want.

Logical Solutions™

|| Xenforo Guru ||
Banned
Reactions
Resources
As other's have beat me to the punch, unless your plugin brings some *wow* and *ohhhhh* to it... you won't be getting anything for it.

KingKits provides everything you have listed, so as of now, I recommend you just let the project sit incomplete.

Note: There aren't many things that you can add to a KitPvP Plugin that selects kits and add's special effects, unless you make the Special effects work like Skript so it's super easy to add special effects.

Banned forever. Reason: Leaking personal information/Framing another user

KingFaris10

Reactions
Resources
I have never heard of that plugin before, but I don't believe it will bring the same experience as this. With this you will get everything exactly how you want, with any particle effects, stats and abilities you want.
KingKits allows particle effects, statistics (like killstreaks) and has a whole plugin that hooks into KingKits called KingKitsSpecial for abilities.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.