Server Setup (Must Read To Find Out What I Mean)

Status
This thread has been locked.

iPanda

Reactions
Resources
Hi. My name is is iPanda. And I am very good with minecraft servers. For only $125 I can setup a entire minecraft server for you. I will setup all plugins and configuration, buycraft, website, player base, and more! I have been working with servers for around 2 years and I think it would be a good job. So if you need somebody to fully setup your minecraft server add me on skype: giftofghosts. And I will respond asap. I may go lower than $125 just skype me :) Thank you and hope to hear from you guys.

Last edited:

rwsender

Nobody
Premium
Reactions
Resources

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hi. My name is is iPanda. And I am very good with minecraft servers. For only $350 I can setup a entire minecraft server for you. I will setup all plugins and configuration, buycraft, website, player base, and more! I have been working with servers for around 2 years and I think it would be a good job. So if you need somebody to fully setup your minecraft server add me on skype: giftofghosts. And I will respond asap. I may go lower than $350 just skype me :) Thank you and hope to hear from you guys.
Your price seems kind of odd, because if I want a normal survival server, then its not worth 350$. If I want a full A-Z prison, then your getting ripped off.

HyperrPixel

Reactions
Resources
I was actually creating a thread for a server set up shop myself.. I dont think there should be a set price though maybe, like $100+ for a set up. Instead of just 350

WaterSpice

Reactions
Resources
Please add me on skype: WaterSpice19
I'm interested in your advertising service

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.