InAbate CDN and Cloud mitigation service Cutting Edge Hardware Enterprise DDoS Protection

Status
This thread has been locked.
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Logical Solutions™

|| Xenforo Guru ||
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Your stat of 7,000 is very, very, very low..Just saying.

Banned forever. Reason: Leaking personal information/Framing another user

Logical Solutions™

|| Xenforo Guru ||
Banned
Reactions
Resources
That statistic is off as I just found a company that on September 24, 2013 said "2934 DDoS attacks per day are noticed worldwide". This is an average number.

If we were to take that number and do the following math...2934 * 365 = 1,070,910 DDoS attacks in 2013, on average based off of ATLAS' statistics.

Also, Norse provides this amazing tool, that shows real-time attacks.

It took me less then 30 seconds to find that there were well over 7,000 DDoS attacks in 2013. If you're going to host a DDoS Mitigation Company, at least get your facts straight.

Also, you're using CloudFlare for protection when you are a DDoS Mitigation Company? Lol.

AdamS

Reactions
Resources
That statistic is off as I just found a company that on September 24, 2013 said "2934 DDoS attacks per day are noticed worldwide". This is an average number.

If we were to take that number and do the following math...2934 * 365 = 1,070,910 DDoS attacks in 2013, on average based off of ATLAS' statistics.

Also, Norse provides this amazing tool, that shows real-time attacks.

It took me less then 30 seconds to find that there were well over 7,000 DDoS attacks in 2013. If you're going to host a DDoS Mitigation Company, at least get your facts straight.

Also, you're using CloudFlare for protection when you are a DDoS Mitigation Company? Lol.

CloudFlare is HTTP protocol specific, we are currently using them as we finish developing our HTTP protocol specific protection.

As per the statistics, we are fully aware of Norse's tool;however, that isn't really relevant to our product.

Logical Solutions™

|| Xenforo Guru ||
Banned
Reactions
Resources
As per the statistics, we are fully aware of Norse's tool;however, that isn't really relevant to our product.

I simply brought up Norse because no matter how you look at it, you're trying to host a company and giving out false statistics..that aren't even a tenth correct.

AdamS

Reactions
Resources
I simply brought up Norse because no matter how you look at it, you're trying to host a company and giving out false statistics..that aren't even a tenth correct.
Well actually, 7,000 DDoS attacks per day in the year of 2013 is a pretty accurate estimation of attacks when accounting for Layer 4 attacks, rather than Layer 7 which Norse shows. Our statistics are not "false" nor did we base it off of "ATLAS' statistics", if you have any further questions feel free to contact us via email.

Angelz

Squid ☄
Banned
Reactions
Resources

Not sure if you actually read his image but:
3fca722218.png

That says everyday, not every year. Before posting a comment attempting to trash someones post ensure you read their post.

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing

Logical Solutions™

|| Xenforo Guru ||
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Not sure if you actually read his image but:
3fca722218.png

That says everyday, not every year. Before posting a comment attempting to trash someones post ensure you read their post.

Okay, I got jumbled up by saying 7k per year...but still...7k is well over the average...

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Really love the website. Clean simple design.

AdamS

Reactions
Resources
What's the location of your DDoS protection services :)? Test IP of your network please?
We currently have the following locations:

Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sydney, Australia
Los Angeles, California
Seattle, Washington

and our location in Chicago, Illinois is currently under development.

Feel free to PM me here or email us at [email protected] for a test IP.

Steven F.

DatPixel Entertainment Inc.
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Huge vouch, setup was quick and I was actually surprised by the latency.

Regablith

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Looks pretty good. I may check it out a bit later.

Banned forever. Reason: Account compromised.

AdamS

Reactions
Resources
Thank you everybody for the vouches! We are running and just enabled our Chicago location! :)

Ashour

Reactions
Resources
Why would he sponsor a hosting company? Are you guys really that poor? Normally the way it works is you pay them, and they provide the service. Do you not understand provider client relationships? Xeron

Edited to include Xeron's stupidity.

jackie-chan-images_14807.jpg
He gives them DADOS protection for there site and a few services in exchange he markets his DADOS protection to his clients

Are you stupid or are you dumb?

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.