Faction Server

Status
This thread has been locked.

Dralcefy

Reactions
Resources
Hello Everyone,

I am not sure if this is the right section to post this (please put it in the right section if its not) though I am currently wanting to create/buy a faction server. I am looking for someone worthy to be another owner and we can possibly create a server together. I currently do not have as much money as I've expected, so at the moment I really need someone else to help me out with this.

Thanks,

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

KingJ

☤Owner of OPNetwork Sponsor of CarloSmith☤
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Add me on Skype: ItsDoctorJEB

Compyz

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Add me on Skype.

Banned forever. Reason: Ban on other account (Multi-accounting)

TannerLittle

♨ Java Developer
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Be cautious with this member. He has been reported 2 times.
Both reports were false and were denied. On one of the reports, the reporter was temp banned for providing false information.

Banned forever. Reason: Attempted phishing members of MC-Market.

Gabe123may

Loan
Premium
Reactions
Resources
He wasn't temp-banned for false information. He was banned for annoying a certain member.
Anyways, Dralcefy What's your budget like?
What server do u even own? i see ur the top poster and i have no clue what server/servers u own, mind sharing?

Gabe123may

Loan
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Not sure if I would like to disclose that.
Why....?[DOUBLEPOST=1412646064,1412645686][/DOUBLEPOST]you either own a crappy server or ur one of the Mineplex owners... :p

Gabe123may

Loan
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Not a mineplex owner and not a crappy server owner either.
In fact, one of the things I run, isn't a server at all, but still is based on Minecraft.
Owner of Minecraftservers.org? can u give me a hint :p

Gabe123may

Loan
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Why is it that you are so interested?
because you have the most posts on MC-Market and I have no clue who u are, Im just curios on what you do in the MC community.

God

4 Years on MCM
Premium
Reactions
Resources
He owns grscurity, which seems to have servers that run bukkit? Something like that. Source: https://grsecurity.net/pipermail/grsecurity/2011-December/001090.html

LOL ARE YOU BEING FUKN SERIOUS? Grsecurity is a linux kernel patch that protects against a wide array of security threats.

grsecurity isn't anything related to Minecraft at all. Some people might use it on their dedicated machines that run Minecraft, but it's not related to bukkit. I don't own grsecurity either, I just like to promote the website so I included it in my profile.

Here's their website : https://grsecurity.net/

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.