1TB Dell WD RE4 Enterprise HDD - $49

Status
This thread has been locked.

MikeA

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Trying to sell some stuff to get some money to purchase some licenses without using my savings, if anyone is interested in this please PM me. I'll try and ship same day (Dallas) and provide tracking ID. United States only, and must have a verified PayPal account.

Dell Western Digital RE4 Enterprise Hard Drive 7200RPM - WD1002FBYS

$49 w/ free shipping

Was used in a server, hasn't been used in over 6 months, and works perfectly fine. I'll include a small SATA cable, but you'll need to use your own 4 pin connector for power.

Thanks

Last edited:

Mister_Fix

Reactions
Resources
Your purchase conditions limit a lot of intersted people.
I need this hard drive
i live in israel
i don't have a verified account. (not over 18 yet.)
i'd place a bet that a lot of people here don't live in the US and don't have a verified PP account

Angelz

Squid ☄
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Since this current HDD is used, and I can purchase the same quality item on Amazon.com:
$45 + 4.49 Shipping (49.49$)

cdd86f8054.jpg

I personally wouldn't offer anything over 30$, since the item is used and has some age on it.

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing

Widow

+1 for free Meth!
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I will offer you $15[DOUBLEPOST=1414522658,1414521406][/DOUBLEPOST]Mister_Fix I don't know why you think that is funny, I am being serious with that offer.

MikeA

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Your purchase conditions limit a lot of intersted people.
I need this hard drive
i live in israel
i don't have a verified account. (not over 18 yet.)
i'd place a bet that a lot of people here don't live in the US and don't have a verified PP account
I'm not sure why I would pay $50 shipping to Israel when the drive isn't even worth that much. That's like ordering a pizza that has a $25 delivery fee.[DOUBLEPOST=1414550986,1414550757][/DOUBLEPOST]
Since this current HDD is used, and I can purchase the same quality item on Amazon.com:
$45 + 4.49 Shipping (49.49$)

I personally wouldn't offer anything over 30$, since the item is used and has some age on it.

Yes, feel free to purchase one off Amazon if you need it. I have like half a dozen of these and random 7200rpm drives that were used for Minecraft for a few months before they were pulled and not used anymore. Enterprise drives from WD and Dell don't just die after 6-23 months of very low use for a game server.

This thread was a while ago and I should have requested it be locked since inevitably would have been bumped for no reason, didn't plan on selling it anymore either since I'm using it for a personal server since it had no other use afterwards.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.