Prophecy Prison - Searching For Partner

Status
This thread has been locked.

UniquePanda

Reactions
Resources
↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭
What Is Prophecy Prison?
Prophecy Prison is the first RPG/prison server. It has many unique features such as wands, spells, classes, etc. The main feature that we pride ourselves on are our wands. There are over 20 different types of wands that each have different sets of spells that can be put on them. For example, if I had an ice wand I can only learn ice spells on that wand, and I can only learn fire spells on a fire wand, and etc. Another great thing that we introduced to a prison server was classes. Classes brings a whole new feel to prison, it adds change and makes people more unique because everyone is not the same class. Each class has special perks/abilities that come with them, so choose wisely! Spells is also a great feature. There are over 40 unique spells that all have different effects and/or power levels. Prophecy Prison brings a whole new perspective to prison servers. Prepare for the best server experience you will ever have, choose your class wisely, fulfill the prophecy.
What I Am Looking For
I am looking for a dedicated partner to accompany me to run this server. This partnership will be 50/50, meaning everything will be split; including costs, work, profit, ideas, etc. This server is in very early development, we are only beginning to create ideas. There is room for more ideas and add-ons to this server if you feel we should add any. There are very few requirements, but here they are:
  • You must be at least 16 years of age
  • You must have a steady income
  • You must dedicate at least 2-5 hours per day (Exceptions can be made)
Contact
Application Form: https://uniquepanda.wufoo.com/forms/zztfluh0isyyrp/

Type
Requesting
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

UniquePanda

Reactions
Resources
Still searching for the best applicant. Application window closes on November 1st.

UniquePanda

Reactions
Resources
Daily bump #1[DOUBLEPOST=1413149071,1413148163][/DOUBLEPOST][CLOSED]

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.