Two Domains for Sale!

Status
This thread has been locked.

Fl0w_SKIST

Reactions
Resources
I am looking to sell the domains "infamouspvp.net" and "addictedpvp.com".

Starting bid for InfamousPvP: SOLD

Starting bid for AddictedPvP: $10

Proof of ownership: http://gyazo.com/bf0df270616b064c150be3d88235c5c0

Note: InfamousPvP.net used to be a 60 average player server.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I'm interested. Can you give me a little more information?
Is there a fee to transfer domain?

Fl0w_SKIST

Reactions
Resources
There isn't any fee I think since I used to have two GoDaddy accounts and than I transferred my domains to my other account. Also I used to own a server called "infamouspvp" and I got around 60 average a day and sometimes even 80 players but then I reset my server like every 2 weeks so people got pissed off and said "STOP Fu**ing deleting every thing and maybe we'll play". AddictedPvP was just a name change for my server and I had addictedpvp as a main domain for about 2 months.

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
There isn't any fee I think since I used to have two GoDaddy accounts and than I transferred my domains to my other account. Also I used to own a server called "infamouspvp" and I got around 60 average a day and sometimes even 80 players but then I reset my server like every 2 weeks so people got pissed off and said "STOP Fu**ing deleting every thing and maybe we'll play". AddictedPvP was just a name change for my server and I had addictedpvp as a main domain for about 2 months.
I'll pay you 10$ For both?

Javva

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hey I own a network and really wanna call it Infamouspvp. Can i get it for $15?

Blowns

Premium
Reactions
Resources
I was mod on infamous then you demoted me lol

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.