1. Sift

Sift Active Member Banned Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Subjoin Alconadian
    Reactions:
    +46
    Vouch, Dann is the best and will help with nearly anything. Servers perform the same, if not better than the $15/GB mainstream hosting sites.

Banned Forever For: Scamming (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/321860/)
    • <3 <3 x 1
  2. MaFia_YT

MaFia_YT Member

Reactions:
    +7
    Yep! You got ma
    PEBBLE HOST IS AMAZING

GOOD AND AFFORDABLE FOR EVERYONE​

3. F10x

F10x Member

Minecraft Accounts: F1ox controlledCaps
    Reactions:
    +23
    Biggest De-Vouch ever, very bad hosting company and WORST hosting support, they banned me from their discord just because I said the truth, and I'm planing to make a video about them to let ppl know who they are since I got screenshoots and etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lucid_Lynx

Lucid_Lynx PebbleHost Systems Engineer Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +204
    1. you were kicked because you were being a disruption
    2. i kicked you because you not only broke our privacy policy by dming our staff, you came back asking why you were denied from a partnership.

conclusion: you're being very immature and toxic towards our community. as a result, i kicked you -- with the chance of being reinvited by going on our website and clicking the correct buttons to do so.

• Like Like x 1
  5. F10x

F10x Member

Reactions:
    +23
    1. You have to learn difference between "disruption" and saying truth and then you can talk about that.
    2. About which privacy policy, tf are you talking, you have to be mature and profi company to talk about that, how otherwise would I contact anyone from the support team if I wouldn't dm them and idk if is it you but then why he continued to talk with me in dm about my case? And I came to ask what was the reason of closing my ticket without @me in that his answer on my support..

conclusion: immature and toxic kids leading this very bad hosting company and + why would I join again if I AM that guy who's toxic and etc? I can only make a video and post it here on the mc-market to show to the ppl who tf is this company and what are you actually doing, but I'll think about that because I don't want to give you a lot attention.

6. OP
    OP
    Dann

Dann Managing Director @ PebbleHost Ultimate Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +568
    What you do is up to you, a "very bad hosting company" wouldn't have a 4.7/5 rating after over 150 reviews.

From what I can tell with the information I have been provided, Your partnership application has been denied, as we do not provide reasons for denials, you're now attempting to trash us.

[​IMG]

If you feel you have anything to backup the claims feel free to post it, although the above photo is from your ticket and the below photos are of your conversation with one of our support agents via DMs.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. F10x

F10x Member

Reactions:
    +23
    It's logic to have 4.7/5 when most of the pos. reps are from your 'agents' & friends who are kids from 10-15 years old.
    And that one from the pictures is best example.
    Also I'm not trashing you I'm just saying how it is, and it's not just because I got denied Idgaf tbh because I'll find someone else, and if you would be smart as you are acting rn you would know that I talked to you as well in one of the tickets so basically I made new one just to ask you what was your answer after my last response and then that smartoo come out to talk with me.

8. Timothy Community

Timothy Community Member

Reactions:
    +7
    pebblehost | what shall i say? EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCC

9. #YoloSolo

#YoloSolo Member Premium

Reactions:
    +142
    Dann are you Dan Jackson on your ticket service on pebblehost?

10. OP
    OP
    Dann

Reactions:
    +568
    Thats correct.

11. #YoloSolo

#YoloSolo Member Premium

Reactions:
    +142
    Ok so since were not getting anything resolved over there maybe we can here, as you already know my situation, payment was made on 3 servers and a dedicated ip. servers was made up and ruuning and i received a new due date for my next payment. you took it a pond your self to manual terminate the servers a full day after they was up. ok cool, now my request is can i get 3 servers for my payment or a full refund of $13, due so i payed $2 for a late fee with still my servers got terminated, i payed $3 for a dedicated IP witch was taken away from me

Screenshot_19.png

Screenshot_18.png

12. OP
    OP
    Dann

Reactions:
    +568

Asking about ticket specific issues here really isint going to get either of us anywhere, Not only do i deal with loads of tickets a day so can't remember each and every detail from each ticket but I'm not going to be resolving something which contains and involves personal details over a public forums.

Please make sure you've responded to your ticket on the billing panel and if so, Please be patient and wait for a response.

13. #YoloSolo

#YoloSolo Member Premium

Reactions:
    +142
    I have done all steps that you asked and all im getting is noting will be done, so i decided to bring my personal info to a public forum were i found you and your company from because of your positive views and reputation.. i guess none of that counts anymore. so im asking you here and there for a full refund

Screenshot_20.png

14. Jchap

Jchap I sell stuff online, and make too much doing it... Banned Premium

Minecraft Accounts: SideStrafez
    Reactions:
    +140
    I have the same issue. I paid for my server had full control over it and then it got terminated. They refuse to give me my server back, a refund, or a backup. One reason why I will be moving 3 of my huge networks (10+ servers) to a host that is not so shitty.

Banned Forever For: Threatening Community Members (https://i.gyazo.com/d34e35680896321c5d9a178e2c568355.gif)
    • Informative Informative x 2
  15. Gunny

Gunny キング Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: 512mb
    Reactions:
    +1,187
    You are actually stupid. Of course they can deny someone if you can't meet the requirements. Not to mention, it's their business. Let them run it how they see fit. I don't see how you will benefit from this at all. You are in the wrong.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Lucid_Lynx

Lucid_Lynx PebbleHost Systems Engineer Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +204
    Your server will be terminated for failure to pay. Why would we refund you for something you
    1. Haven't paid
    2. Break our policies about

EDIT: You can create a ticket on the billing panel if the service was terminated under 5 days of it being suspended, but we most certainly do not hold the server files without proper reasoning.

17. Jchap

Jchap I sell stuff online, and make too much doing it... Banned Premium

Minecraft Accounts: SideStrafez
    Reactions:
    +140
    1: I did pay
    2: I did make a support ticket, didn't help me at all, just told me that they could not help me.

Banned Forever For: Threatening Community Members (https://i.gyazo.com/d34e35680896321c5d9a178e2c568355.gif)
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Alt_Error4

Alt_Error4 Member Banned Restricted Account

Reactions:
    +39
    Just went through most of the posts from day one. It's actually pretty cool, how Dann was trying to just sell off some RAM from his OVH Server and then it became a big company.

Great Story, honestly.
    I never actually purchased anything from pebblehost, but Dann seems like a great CEO and is really hard working and determined. So pricing and support wise, this is a great way to go. Good luck!

Banned Forever For: Creating multiple accounts (Error404, https://www.mc-market.org/members/58789/)
    • <3 <3 x 1
  19. Nicholas

Nicholas Manager | Bot/Skript Developer Banned Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +214
    I am in your signature Dann Vouch for pebblehost!
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 15, 2018 ---
    I accidentally canceled my server and they gave me a partial refund.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    Banned Forever For: Excessive Violations of the Rules
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • <3 <3 x 1
  20. Callum-RH

Callum-RH Member Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Callum03S
    Reactions:
    +119
    Vouch for pebblehost, They work hard to please customers. Just need a bigger support team and then it would be amazing. But there current ones work very hard aswell.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • <3 <3 x 1