1. Our new announcement has been released for the 12 days of Christmas, giving away over $1,250 worth of PayPal, Bitcoin, Ads Manager credit, and more! Read more here!
  1. Croxo

Croxo Member Premium

Reactions:
    +12
    I am currently running a VPS off them with Pterodactyl panel installed. Frank from Pebble even helped me install the panel. The servers that are being hosted off the VPS all run at 20tps with zero lag. The control panel given is phenomenal.

• <3 <3 x 2
  2. snapchatstreak

snapchatstreak Member Banned

Reactions:
    +0
    Ooof sweet

Banned Forever For: Ban Evading (ObeySkittles)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. nonpenguin

nonpenguin TwoIslands Premium

Reactions:
    +55
    Currently using a 4GB server for testing plugins etc., runs smoothly and great considering I bought the budget plan.

• <3 <3 x 1
  4. Todd

Todd Member Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Todd
    Reactions:
    +28
    The best provider for Minecraft servers that I've ever used.

• <3 <3 x 1
  5. Perhaps

Perhaps Member Premium

Reactions:
    +27
    I wouldnt recommend using them as the owner gets toxic at times, not to mention they block outside connections.
    I had troubles connecting my server to a bungeecord server hosting on the network cause they block any other servers
    not on their network.

Scummy bus. practises !

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Dann

Dann Managing Director @ PebbleHost Ultimate Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +568
    Hello VoltEnder,
    I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with us, we allow customers to use ports 8000-8200 for additional services such as Dynmap. We then open the ports 25565-25700 on machines to allow customers to connect other servers with ports inside this range to their Bungeecord network. Unfortunately any servers outside this port range with another provider will not work in a Bungeecord network on our services.

7. markd

markd plox.host Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +258
    Dan is one of the nicest person I have ever met lmao..

• Agree Agree x 1
    • <3 <3 x 1
  8. Sckwat

Sckwat Member

Reactions:
    +2
    Vouch, been using Pebblehost for many months and more to come, they've never failed in both the server performance and support. Love it, keep up the great work guys!

• Like Like x 1
    • <3 <3 x 1
  9. iToady

iToady SapphireMC Owner Premium

Minecraft Accounts: iToady UncleLucifer
    Reactions:
    +12
    Huge vouch for this company, I host my server, website and dev server with them, the support team is amazing, responding within minutes.

• Like Like x 1
    • <3 <3 x 1
  10. Swiftex_

Swiftex_ Member Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +36
    any discount codes ??

11. Chrisgaming66

Chrisgaming66 Member

Minecraft Accounts: groupchats Chrisgaming66
    Reactions:
    +18
    Feel free to check out the "partners" page on the website. You can also use the code "DIAMONDRUSH" that will get you 15% off your first month.

12. rexmen123

rexmen123 Member Premium

Reactions:
    +8
    Wrost host ever,
    1. Thier hardware is poor quality.
    2. They will cancel your service without notice.
    3. They suspended my server 20 days before next due date
    4. When asked for quick support they responded in 30 seconds but to tell that dont ping us
    5. Support is terrible
    There premium plan which says

4GB Premium Minecraft
    Server Specifications
    ● Xeon E5-1650v3 @ 3.8GHz
    ● 4GB RAM
    ● 1Gbps Uplink
    ● DDoS Protection up to 480Gb/s
    ● Unmetered NVMe disk space
    Other Features Included
    ● Unlimited modpack preinstalls from within Multicraft
    ● Unlimited Slots
    ● Full FTP Access
    ● Backups every 24 Hours
    ● Discord support
    ● No Dedicated IP Included

My server got suspended for using more than 30+ gb and they put a very low limit on my server for 20gb after i deleted core protect data..
    Here it clearly says that limit is 75GB

https://gyazo.com/ccfe12bf9b16f5d81af525814be06cb0
    https://gyazo.com/8faea1062b5f4033960d872cafd5528b

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. BOOP

BOOP I'm Back Losers Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +850
    The hardware is decent for *typical* MC hosting.

From my experience, an email is normally sent out prior to this, and they're only cancelled if you don't pay your invoice.

lol, X to doubt

They provide pretty quick support, so idk what you're problem is

Actually, their support is one of the best

Only thing I can think of here is the data was suspicious, other than that I have no clue

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Lippie Redd

Lippie Redd Member

Reactions:
    +11
    I would not recommend this host to anyone. They cancelled my existing service without prior notice, leaving my server offline. I then proceeded to purchased new machine and was promoted with a ticket to submit proof of my identification. I felt this was invasion of my privacy and requested a refund. However the support is terrible, I haven't received a response for over 15 hours even though I spoke with two members of management on their discord.

15. OP
    OP
    Dann

Dann Managing Director @ PebbleHost Ultimate Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +568
    Hey,
    We enforce ID checks on our dedicated servers to prevent against fraud, If you do not wish to submit ID you can request a refund as you did, I've taken a look at your ticket and am able to confirm that it was replied to ~3 hours ago, You've got to keep in mind that was a refund ticket and as so, they take longer to process.
    Your original server was not purchased from us by yourself - from what I can gather from what I've seen you purchased it from someone who resold our dedicated servers, you'll need to follow up with whoever sold you that server.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Bobox0807

Bobox0807 Member

Reactions:
    +3
    Got to say, this is one of my favorite hosts I have ever used :D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • <3 <3 x 1
  17. MCT

MCT Owner of SurvivalMC Banned Supreme

Reactions:
    +18
    Banned Forever For: Creating multiple accounts (Trankery, https://www.mc-market.org/members/104711/)
  18. KieranNanduh

KieranNanduh Member Banned

Reactions:
    +3
    I would not recommend this. They deleted my server without notice, leaving my server data lost. I then proceeded to purchased new server on that I was promoted with a ticket to submit proof of my location to show that I didn‘t fraud, as they blackslited me in their pay panel. I felt this was invasion of my privacy and requested a refund. However the support is terrible, I haven't received a refund and will check on this with my bank.

Banned Forever For: Creating multiple accounts (Trankery, https://www.mc-market.org/members/104711/)