1. Dltedacc

Dltedacc Member Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +425
    I tried to do my cow test on this host... It's not even worth my time doing it.

• When you type text into a text box (Console, Making a ticket, anything) it turns white. Your text is also white.
    • You have to manually upload your server.jar to the server files... plus your ftp information is not easily listed for you to find.
    • The logo looks like someone took a marker and drew three circles together

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. OP
    OP
    Dann

Dann Managing Director @ PebbleHost Ultimate Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +560
    1. I'm aware of the issue with the tickets, We've recently switched WHMCS design so are still fixing a few issues with it.
    2. We've made a Guide on switching your servers jar file, Although there is no Dropdown, its as simple as uploading the version you want and renaming it to server.jar
    2b. As for your FTP Information, I'm not sure what could make it any easier to find.
    [​IMG]
    3. Nothing wrong with a simple logo ;) fawny

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Varvalian

Varvalian Minecraft cape code seller Banned Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +17
    Vouch great company! Their discord is helpful and the owners are there when you need help.

Banned Forever For: Ban evading (Pumba)
    • <3 <3 x 2
  4. Van

Van Suck my juicy pecka <3 LIVE ON Banned Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Blurrye
    Reactions:
    +740
    Hello JDog,

So recently on the discord at about 18:22 PM GMT time you came on and said the following;
    • "This host is pretty bad. They are a bad copy of Nolag lol"
    The host owner of NoLag is not in anyway like this host as all they offer are low priced server for people who are running on a tight budget both in america and the uk. To compare to server hosts by their prices is like comparing a pizza with a dog shit. It's not going to give you the nicest taste. Too add to this you also stated above ^ the following;
      • When you type text into a text box (Console, Making a ticket, anything) it turns white. Your text is also white.
      • You have to manually upload your server.jar to the server files... plus your ftp information is not easily listed for you to find.
      • The logo looks like someone took a marker and drew three circles together
    Now instead of being an asshole about this and listing all the negative things which could be easily worked on and fixed within the matter of hours you had to make a comment on here for all new potential clients to see. Yes Pebblehost has some areas to work on but every new business has faults and bugs that would need to be fixed and updated. Instead of making these comments you could've of left a more decent message like "This is a good host however has some things that need to be fixed :)" Instead you made a big deal out of it by posting it here for everyone to see.

Now onto your point of the "server.jar". I believe it is much better to be able to upload your own server jar as it gives you a much larger variety of jars and custom jars to use therfore making it more open and easier to use. Yes i understand that their are people out there who are too lazy to do this themselves and can't wait the max time of upload of 5 minutes for the jar to install itself. However this is also stating the obvious between both NoLag and Aloneee 's business as NoLag does not offer custom jar uploads and limits you to what they have to offer which is fine but can be bad if people would like to upload a custom jar. And by what I know you can get it done for you but it cannot be done from FTP of console.

Now your comment of the logo is harse and unneeded as it is plain but catches your eye. Yes the logo may be plain but it is in no need boring and does not need to be updated. For example;

Compare it too Twitters logo. They have has the same logo for a very long time and it is just a simple drawing of a bird. A logo does not need to be detailed or well drawn to be good. It has to be eye catching and meaningful.

Now I agree with you on the Box issue but that can be fixed easily.

I have not gone out my way here to go at you and I would like to keep this thread clean from this point onwards. I fyou'd like to speak further about this contact Dan on MCM (Aloneee) or me and I will go through this with you.

Contact Me + Dan
    Me;
    Discord: Mat#7205
    Dan;
    Discord: Alone#0010

Regards
    Mat

UPDATE:
    [​IMG]

Banned Forever For: Scamming (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/366604/)
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Dltedacc

Reactions:
    +425
    A good company calling customers an asshole. Hmm. I don't even have to read the whole post to make other points.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • <3 <3 x 1
  6. Lord Flo

Lord Flo Member Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +328
    While I fully agree with your points and I must say that Aloneee and his team is doing a great job, I have to disagree at your point:

We do offer custom JAR files since the beginning of our company and you can do it just like you do at PebbleHost - Replace the JAR file with the custom JAR file you wish.

Best regards,
    Bastian

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Van

Reactions:
    +740
    Thing is im not aprt of the company

8. Rommout

Rommout Member Banned

Reactions:
    +1
    Thanks will be using this host

Banned Forever For: Ban Evading (ChickenEatsKFC)
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. bank

bank professional php, html & css skid Banned Premium

Reactions:
    +818
    You still interested in sponsoring a server?

Banned Forever For: Doxing MCM members
  10. OP
    OP
    Dann

Reactions:
    +560
    PM Me with the details please.

11. GobeyNathan10

GobeyNathan10 Member

Reactions:
    +16
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • <3 <3 x 1
  12. Keenan

Keenan Abstract Hosting LLC Owner Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: BeeSting50
    Reactions:
    +96
    Why do you have to be so rude this this hosteing company they are a very good host with great owners. Saying this stuff make you look bad.

13. Van

Reactions:
    +740
    I think you may find that i was supporting this host

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Dltedacc

Reactions:
    +425
    I just said a couple obvious things. If they changed or fixed what I commented about, congrats. If not, then I don't really care.

15. Aidan

Aidan aidanpr.com | System Admin Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Aidaann
    Reactions:
    +101
    I know this old but,

9.3 Do not hint, tip, or request a specific reputation rating on yourself or another member.
    9.4 Do not use reputation as a currency, reward, or condition.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Java_Coder

Java_Coder Just a Weeb Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Java_Coder Himiko_Toga
    Reactions:
    +112
    VC? like 1gb or smaller want to test it out

17. OP
    OP
    Dann

Reactions:
    +560
    No sorry. We offer a 24 hour refund on Minecraft services, So if you're not happy just ask for a refund within 24 hours.

18. OP
    OP
    Dann

Reactions:
    +560
    We've teamed up with Penzzly to raise money to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month Helping to promote further research into something that has unfortunately effected so many people in some way.

Over the next 14 days we will be donating 50% of all payments for new MC Servers to Cancer Research UK Along with giving our website a overhaul on color to match the theme!

You can get involved by either buying a server, Donating direct to cancer research UK or advertising our fundraiser on discords of your own!

You can view the new Website live @ https://pebblehost.com/ and click on the banner for more information.

• <3 <3 x 2
  19. cardos

cardos Member

Reactions:
    +4
    Seems like a friendly host, also amazing that you guys are supporting the breast cancer awareness month!!! May choose this host :)

• <3 <3 x 2
  20. SafeSurf

SafeSurf Why not?:) Premium

Reactions:
    +186
    Vouch for Aloneee! Shows his node stats :D!

• <3 <3 x 1