Status
This thread has been locked.
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

McJeffr

Qubion Co-Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
The big question is: Did you get clearance from Notux to sell this map? If so, people would like to see proof of ownership in any way, preferrable notux himself giving clearance. I'd also suggest starting with a lower price, as $100 for a bit of terrain might not be the most attractive for anyone.

iSpartaan

Reactions
Resources
Notux allows people to sell the builds for a price underneath the commission price.

McJeffr

Qubion Co-Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Notux allows people to sell the builds for a price underneath the commission price.
That was not my question. My question was, if you actually bought/got the map from notux, or if you stole it from him. There is no proof to be found of you actually owning this map.

McJeffr

Qubion Co-Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
What does "proof" consist of
Read my first post. "preferrable notux himself giving clearance" meaning a skype conversation where Notux gives you perms to resell the map, or an image of him saying that in any way.

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Scammed me, he might not scam you, I am not saying he is a scammer, just he has scammed me before

Just be cautious when buying, make sure you receive the map first before paying this guy

iSpartaan

Reactions
Resources
Scammed me, he might not scam you, I am not saying he is a scammer, just he has scammed me before

Just be cautious when buying, make sure you receive the map first before paying this guy
I never scammed him. His work was not up to par as was expected.

ElectronicWizard

Supreme
Reactions
Resources

cityseis not being up to par? Unusual. I understand that there may be some miscommunication, but full out not paying him for his work just shouldn't be done. Always make sure you communicate clearly and concisely what you want built - don't leave much up to interpretation.

You can always just sell a build you don't like on here.

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Um, you ignored me completely after I provided the download link, you suddenly decided to answer back with the excuse that you were in out of town when I said I uploaded the map to planetminecraft. If you didn't like, you could've told me? I would have happily improved something if you'd wanted.

SirSalutations

Reactions
Resources
This guy just seems sketchy....
You can easily edit your messages on skype to provide a fake conversation.
I'm still not trusting anything he posts!

McJeffr

Qubion Co-Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I have found some buyers for the map so this thing is sold anyways.
Ah, click "Edit post" somewhere on the right-top of the first post, and change the tag in the title to "Completed" to stop any confusion.

iSpartaan

Reactions
Resources
Ah, click "Edit post" somewhere on the right-top of the first post, and change the tag in the title to "Completed" to stop any confusion.
Ty[DOUBLEPOST=1413398413,1413398282][/DOUBLEPOST]
cityseis not being up to par? Unusual. I understand that there may be some miscommunication, but full out not paying him for his work just shouldn't be done. Always make sure you communicate clearly and concisely what you want built - don't leave much up to interpretation.

You can always just sell a build you don't like on here.
I can assure you that this is not worth $125. And if it is worth $125 to you, then there is something seriously wrong with you.

http://i.imgur.com/l0uqQiK.png

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.