FACTION SPAWN 50$+ 100X100

Status
This thread has been locked.
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

KevinEssence

Deactivated
Reactions
Resources
Super duper piece! Looking for a faction spawn but starting is a bit too high for my blood. I'll start at $20 if anything.

Yoshi4Gaming

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I appreciate the offer however I will go no lower than 40$

Starting price: 40$

Banned forever. Reason: Stealing builds from PMC and lying. Don't even ask for a unban.

FinestFrost

Reputable Member
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
The starting price is fair considering the quality of the build, it would be nicer if there were warp portals, Token shop, mob spawning area and such. People might be inclined to bid at your starting price if that was the case. It would be a lot more practical.

Yoshi4Gaming

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I appreciate all the comments and I'm sorry the price is not dropping anymore ,it has good detail and depth and it isn't over detailed , however your mentioned portals etc.

If anyone decides to purchase this spawn , I'll come on your server and add the portals and whatever else your server needs inside the center of spawn.

Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: Stealing builds from PMC and lying. Don't even ask for a unban.

Yoshi4Gaming

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I have it on a private server , to tag me click reply on my name and type there but don't I recieve mail and notification on phone every reply I get.

Yoshi4Gaming

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Oh I'm not entirely sure , it may with @ in front however honestly im not entirely sure sorry

Yoshi4Gaming

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Your welcome.

STARTING PRICE STILL: 40$

McJeffr

Qubion Co-Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Nice build Yoshi! If you want it to be imported to a bigplot on the Server, PM me, and I can do it for you.

Yoshi4Gaming

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Nice build Yoshi! If you want it to be imported to a bigplot on the Server, PM me, and I can do it for you.
Are you able to import any build I give you as long as it's smaller than 250x250 ? So if I made 250x250 sentinel plot on a private server could you import it ? Also thanks for the offer and yes I may consider giving you a schem to import[DOUBLEPOST=1413385955,1413385902][/DOUBLEPOST]That's unless I sell it , in which case not my decision

Yoshi4Gaming

Banned
Reactions
Resources
It is not downloaded , I have a few pics of the progress ( if I still have them ) but I insisit you post the "proof" her as should there be any Id like everyone to see, but I can assure its my build[DOUBLEPOST=1413440004,1413439290][/DOUBLEPOST]2 Pictures added to the original thread , one consists of the spawn i changed a little , and the other one is a half way stage of the build , I've got another photo of progress before that also , and if you still don't believe me , ask Faragilus , I built on his server and he sent me the schematic , even if I wanted to download it would be impossible unless Faragilus did it for me , his YouTube and skype is Faragilus and he also watched me build it , so thanks for the concerns , however please make correct accusations next time

McJeffr

Qubion Co-Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
WARNING: This spawn is downloaded!

I just found out because DynoBuildz sold me this and now this guy is trying to sell almost the EXACT same spawn.

PM Me if you want me to show you the proof!
I am pretty sure that Yoshi made this spawn himself, as I see no point of a builder downloading a map and selling that, if he can build one himself. And yes, Yoshi builds stuff himself, as I have seen him doing that a lot of times.

McJeffr

Qubion Co-Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
IT IS DOWNLOADED, I have this exact same build on my server.

I was under the impression that It was custom made by a builder of mine but no, Now that I see it up again this is downloaded, Yoshi is trying to scam.[DOUBLEPOST=1413478920,1413478657][/DOUBLEPOST]http://imgbox.com/g/WcbdQqWJ6u - Proof
You edited it a tiny bit but it is still the same spawn.
Not even close to being the same. The towers on the edges, are completely different. Yoshi made a platform in the center going up, this one goes down. Detail is completely different, theme is completely different. Wall segments are different, gates are different. The concept might be the same yes. But other then that, this build that you show us here is not the same as the one Yoshi made.

Angelz

Squid ☄
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Very nice build, can vouch that this is not downloaded.
I also wish to say you've really captured an Autumn evening with the following coloring:

bSLdAoX.jpg

Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: Doxing
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.