1. Hi there, we have certain requirements for this section. Feel free to use the other sections of the forum, you'll eventually gain access.
  2. WARNING: Any investment has an implied risk that you may not receive your money back. MC-Market will not be responsible for your investments, engage at your own risk.
    Additionally, we impose limits upon the fees and interest lenders can charge. More information on investment and loan policies available in our wiki.

7.50$ LOAN NEEDING QUICK AND FAST

Discussion in 'Investments & Loans' started by croatianfox, Apr 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. croatianfox

croatianfox Now owned by @AxxiiHCF on twitter. Banned Premium

Reactions:
    +200
    Name: Gant
    Amount Needed: 7.50$
    ROI: 25%
    Why: My brothers birthday is in 2 days, April 11 and he really wants a channel profile picture.
    I have got him, with all my money, a nerf gun but I know also really wants this.
    Return Date: April 25 Maximum otherwise a 40% ROI with 5 days after or you can report me. I can repay it because I work in a small coffee shop in Texas and I get payed extra every 2 weeks and I just got payed extra but I spent it on getting my mom healthcare because she got badly sick. I only get enough money to spend 20$ on minecraft every 2 weeks.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
    Banned Forever For: By using the Service, you agree that you will not:... (iii) buy or sell access to your account without MCM's written permission; (iv) share your account password; and (v) log in or attempt to access the Service through unauthorized third-party application
  2. Sparko

Sparko professional amateur Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +640
    How do you plan to get the money repay the loan? (also plugging my service here, I can make him a drawn ppic for $5 c;)

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. Macrolect

Macrolect I'm Batman. Premium

Minecraft Accounts: VoidStacker
    Reactions:
    +196
    I can do this for you, I'll PM you.

4. OP
    OP
    croatianfox

croatianfox Now owned by @AxxiiHCF on twitter. Banned Premium

Reactions:
    +200
    Okay, show me you shop and read again please.

Banned Forever For: By using the Service, you agree that you will not:... (iii) buy or sell access to your account without MCM's written permission; (iv) share your account password; and (v) log in or attempt to access the Service through unauthorized third-party application
  5. Sparko

Sparko professional amateur Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +640
    Yeah, you edited it in lol :p and I'm PMing you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.