"FactionBeacons" Plugin Request

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Bloxxinator, Apr 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloxxinator

Bloxxinator Member

Reactions:
    +3
    Hi there,

could somebody develope a simple Spigot 1.11.2 Plugin which works with Massivecraft Factions, where Beacons placed inside Faction Territory only benefit the Followers of the respective Faction and their Allies, have no Effect on Factionless, Neutral or Truce Players, and even reverse their Effects to their negative Counterparts for Enemies of the Faction which owns the Beacon? For Example, if you approach an Enemy Faction's Base and they have a Beacon in their claimed Area, you will get negative Status Effects as soon as you enter the Influence Sphere of that Beacon (Only for you, Speed turns into Slowness, Regeneration into Poison, Strenght into Weakness etc.).
    Only Beacons which are placed on claimed Faction Land (or stand on Land which is then claimed) should be affected by this Rule (otherwise you couldn't tell to which Faction it belongs), not Beacons in Wilderness, Warzone or Safezone.
    I would even pay a small Amount of Money if you made it a Premium Ressource, and I'm confident there is a huge Demand / potential Market for such a Plugin.

Let me know what you think and whether you can help me :)
    - Bloxx (Factions Server Owner)

P.S.: I wasn't sure whether this here or the "Developement" Sub-Forum is the right Section to ask for newly made Plugins, so Admin please move the Thread to the correct Location if I'm wrong.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  2. OP
    OP
    Bloxxinator

Bloxxinator Member

Reactions:
    +3
    Is it allowed to bump your own Thread? Just asking (-;

• <3 <3 x 1
  3. Futurize

Futurize Server/Client-Side Developer Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +571
    Contacted.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  4. OP
    OP
    Bloxxinator

Bloxxinator Member

Reactions:
    +3
    Still looking for Developers, please contact me.

5. LordOfTime

LordOfTime Member

Reactions:
    +242
    Budget info?

6. OP
    OP
    Bloxxinator

Bloxxinator Member

Reactions:
    +3
    $5-12.50, but I prefer to buy via SpigotMC.org or the Ressource Section on mc-market.org, because when the Developer sells the Plugin to the general Public and not just to me, then I can rest assured that it will be kept up to date with future Minecraft/Spigot Versions, and that all potential Bugs get fixed.

7. Jettoliver

Jettoliver Member Premium

Reactions:
    +249
    Smart plugin idea :) Good luck finding a good developer :)!

• Like Like x 1
  8. LordOfTime

LordOfTime Member

Reactions:
    +242
    Or you could just get a developer you trust, and who makes that part of the agreement :p For an exclusive plugin, that's most likely a bit on the low end of the budget, for a public plugin it might be fair

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.