☠ CrimeLords // War Factory ☠ | 1.8 - 1.11.2 | Official Recruitment Thread

Discussion in 'Recruitment & Staff' started by CrimeLords, Apr 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrimeLords

CrimeLords Member

Reactions:
    +0
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  2. CraftOfBattle

CraftOfBattle Member

Minecraft Accounts: CraftOfBattle XI9
    Reactions:
    +6
    First Name / Nickname: Joey

Minecraft Username: CraftOfBattle

Discord Tag: CraftOfBattle#0193

Years of age: 14

Desired Position: Admin or Mod

Previous Experiences:My friend and I made a server but we had to shut it down because we couldn't afford to keep it up and running it was just a kit pvp server and we had a good 10 staff members and about 15-25 players including staff. From that experience I learned to use many plugins such as Essentials, Pex (Ranks), World Edit, and many other banter plugins which are not widely used but can be really fun. I am also currently a helper on HammarKingdoms. A new professional HCF server in progress of being created. I was also helper on a Pixelmon (Pokemon) server when I was about 11 or 12 a few years back. Because of this server I have a lot of experience I hosting server events. On the Pixelmon server I used to work for I hosted many server events. I hosted many tournaments where the top 4 people get rewards. There was also a very popular server event called Find That Pixelmon which you would have to find a certain Pixelmon within a certain amount of time. I had to monitor this event very carefully to watch for fly and speed hackers trying to find the Pixelmon. I also hosted maze and parkour events where I also watched for parkour hackers and fly hacks and x-ray. Throughout all my experience in watching, hosting, and monitoring these server events I think I am very qualified to host server events on your server if you choose me and teach/tell me about what events you will have. I am a very quick learner so it won't be hardSadly it shut down due to the community leaving the server after some major changes. The owner had to change a lot because he couldn't afford to run it. That took away a lot of things people liked about the server and therefore they left it. I learned a lot from there and the most important thing I learned is how to handle a situation correctly. I am also a good time manager. I can easily be staff on multiple servers at the same time and manage my time between them depending on my responsibilities. I am also a Manager/Event Hoster on a new server called Naruto New Beginnings. There I will host server wide events and "manage" them. Most importantly though I am a Admin/Even Hoster on a new HCF server called Supremacy Factions.

Your Capabilities: I am good with multitasking and am a natural born leader. I have experience with lots of plugins and have an eye at spotting hackers. I have experience with the plugins, Essentials, World Edit, Pex, and lots of other plugins that aren't used much but can we really fun.

Why we should select you:I think you sould hire me as a staff member for you because of my traits and experience. I am very patient with others and am outgoing and friendly toward all people. Also I am not biased and know how to deal with rule breakers accordingly. I take into perspective of every detail and then decide how I should deal with the player. I am not disrespectful towards other staff or players even if I am insulted by them. I take constructive criticism very well and will not fight back if asked by another staff member or other players to try to do something different. I also have a very open mind and a creative one so if I'm asked for an idea I can plan accordingly and think of a great idea that will benefit all players and staff. The most important trait i have in my opinion is my irl experience with others. I have experience with kids that have ADHD and doe syndrome. Because of that experience I want to make the server a great peaceful community without a toxic or at least very minimal toxicness and without bullies. I feel that threats are not something that other players should have to experience. It ruins the fun of a game if your being threatened. My goal is to minimalize the threats and other bad things about this game. I am in the national junior honor society and a part of that is to volunteer time for a certain amount of hours. I spent my time at a shelter that brings kids and puts them with special needs kids to make them more company and stay with them throughout the day. Through my experience with that I see how hard their everyday lives are and it is really insulting and offending to me when people say something is aids or that someone has doe syndrome in games when they don't know how hard it is for the people that really have it. I think that is beyond unacceptable and I hate to see them offending these people not understanding how hard their lives are. I know these things are common on servers and I can't stop it but I would like to lessen it. I also cannot stand threats that players send to other players. I am very careful to pay attention to those little details in chat.

Why have you chosen to apply on our server: After reading the description of this server it seems very promising and I would love to be incorporated with this server and hopefully the great community I believe it will have!

3. Deathkiller1010

Deathkiller1010 Member

Reactions:
    +0
    Great server +rep

4. OP
    OP
    CrimeLords

CrimeLords Member

Reactions:
    +0
    You have been accepted for helper, thank you for applying.

5. OP
    OP
    CrimeLords

CrimeLords Member

Reactions:
    +0
    Thanks for your support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.