Am I good enough to charge for Enjin site making? If so how much would YOU pay??

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by ScalesTheLizard, Apr 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScalesTheLizard

ScalesTheLizard Member Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +130
    Hello! So I am starting a Factions server and thought my website looked awesome (Its not completely done but feel free to check it out). I thought that I could probaly make Enjin sites and charge $7 per site for maybe 7 pages... Don't really know how much I should charge etc but I am just asking for your opinion. I will take 5 vouch copies so I can get a portfolio together. Let me know what you think of the site and how much I could charge. I have owned many servers and have been using Enjin for years so I have lots of experience, though sadly when I have closed a server I delete the site so I don't have any past sites...

Anyway let me know! Just looking to get some extra $ so I can go to a baseball game soon.

ALSO: I am the one that made the BNB logo lol, thoughts on that? Maybe I could include a simple logo with the site for like $1.50 more?

Link: http://bnbfactions.enjin.com/

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  2. Jdsgames

Jdsgames Member Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: JdsgamesYT bail97
    Reactions:
    +149
    Eh site is kinda off-putting if you look at the details.
    Container style is very blah and the image in the background you can see the cut where it repeats.
    The hover-animations are nice though.
    Not 7$ Worth by the looks of it.

The logo is simplistic maybe 1$ per logo.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    ScalesTheLizard

Reactions:
    +130
    Thank you! I will try and see what I can do to improve and keep you updated so see what you think :)

4. Macrolect

Macrolect I'm Batman. Premium

Minecraft Accounts: VoidStacker
    Reactions:
    +196
    You can get an Xenforo install + themes for $5. Xenforo is much better all around no matter how much effort you put into making enjin look nicker IMO. It's nice but I don't think you'd get many customers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jake Peralta

Jake Peralta Known Entrepreneur Banned Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Bach Ochaco Yaoyorozu
    Reactions:
    +490
    Id say 6 Dollars id pay maybe 8

Banned Forever For: Attempted Scamming (https://gyazo.com/9b87eba053c33156bb749446730e939c)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Satelliting

Satelliting Nerdy Antique Entrepreneur Premium

Reactions:
    +445
    You are getting there, but you need to look into how the other Enjin sites are unique and nice. Xenforo is #1 around here, so to really stand out with Enjin, you need to focus on the details like the big logo with the click to copy, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    ScalesTheLizard

Reactions:
    +130
    Thank you everyone :) If you want a website let me know! Doing 5 free ones so I can get better and for a portfolio :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.