Reactions
Resources
Frost Bite Prison
Player base 10-12
Things you will receive:
All Files
Wished amount: $250

IP: Play.FrostBitePrison.net
What im selling it for: Because I believe that servers with these files could have a big head start.

Reasoning for me not selling all the other stuff (Website ect.) is that. I would like someone to take the files and change it.
(I will change all the names and prefix's to your desire but colors may not be possible due to custom plugins)

Please contact me if intrested.

Thanks.

Type
Requesting

iMurder

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Would be nice if the mines weren't all the same.
Never the less, nice server, maybe a bit high priced.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.

Catz

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Would be nice if the mines weren't all the same.
Never the less, nice server, maybe a bit high priced.
3 mines are the same its a pattern sorta :) so rank up 3 times means a different mine

Saner

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I dont think it matter much due to the fact im not selling the server name just the files but

Here: http://i.imgur.com/gsDYXr4.png
im gona be honest here. your server files are no where near worth 250, i wouldnt even pay 100 for it, i can probably hire a builder to make a better prison map for 100-150 and i doubt you have any custom plugins that total more then 100.

Now if you are selling everything even the domain with your player base i would def pay a bit over 250 prob around 500 but meh, glws!

Banned forever. Reason: User had to leave for kindergarten. - (Disrespecting staff)

Catz

Premium
Reactions
Resources
im gona be honest here. your server files are no where near worth 250, i wouldnt even pay 100 for it, i can probably hire a builder to make a better prison map for 100-150 and i doubt you have any custom plugins that total more then 100.
Well im just going for the same price as I have raised via donations. If you disagree your welcome at your own terms, thanks for the feedback, personal opinion. Negative feedback isnt the greatest but I can tell you that Ive had high prices offered.

Saner

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Well im just going for the same price as I have raised via donations. If you disagree your welcome at your own terms, thanks for the feedback, personal opinion. Negative feedback isnt the greatest but I can tell you that Ive had high prices offered.
the thing is, you are not selling the player base, just the files so what you make and made so far does not count, without the domain you keep the player base, as they use it to login.

Banned forever. Reason: User had to leave for kindergarten. - (Disrespecting staff)

Catz

Premium
Reactions
Resources
the thing is, you are not selling the player base, just the files so what you make and made so far does not count, without the domain you keep the player base, as they use it to login.
Well if someone would like the domain there welcome to it, I will not charge any extra but I only personally wanted to sell the files due to my planet minecraft account being stolen. Which I know would be a huge down side, Im trying to get resolved.[DOUBLEPOST=1414094254,1414093956][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for offering your comment.

Saner

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Well if someone would like the domain there welcome to it, I will not charge any extra but I only personally wanted to sell the files due to my planet minecraft account being stolen. Which I know would be a huge down side, Im trying to get resolved.[DOUBLEPOST=1414094254,1414093956][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for offering your comment.
oh ok then yeah if you give the domain with the files etc is def worth 250 or more, good luck! i would bid but im not currently looking for a prison server.

Catz

Premium
Reactions
Resources
oh ok then yeah if you give the domain with the files etc is def worth 250 or more, good luck! i would bid but im not currently looking for a prison server.
Thanks for understanding my reasoning :) I appreciate you giving me a chance to explain. Good luck![DOUBLEPOST=1414100340,1414094392][/DOUBLEPOST]
Buycraft stats?
Intrested or just wondering? :p

Gabe123may

Loan
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Thanks for understanding my reasoning :) I appreciate you giving me a chance to explain. Good luck![DOUBLEPOST=1414100340,1414094392][/DOUBLEPOST]
Intrested or just wondering? :p
Im interested depending on buycraft stats

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.