Selling a minigames hub

Status
This thread has been locked.

Pimped

Reactions
Resources
Hello, I'm selling this hub that I bought and will sell the network plans as well if someone wants to buy the hub with them (it'll be extra). The plans are all minigame ideas and where to invest the money to make the the network successful. I would of continued this but I want to start youtube now, not interested in making a network anymore. If you'd like more details on the hub or the plans, add me on Skype. My Skype account is 'Pimped.Block'
I'm willing to sell the plans + hub for around $1200, I'll also help getting in touch with any youtuber you'd like and I'll make good deals with them; However, add me on Skype for more details on the minigames and other plans.

Pictures of the hub on PMC: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/mine-lounge-hub-wither-network-collective-mc/ (Yes, I have blockbyblocks permission to sell this hub)

Some pictures here if PMC goes down:
withernetwork-4597873448.jpg

withernetwork_dragon-4257873413.jpg
withernetwork_witch-3837873436.jpg

Type
Offering
F

Founder

Absolutely incredible hub and I have no doubt that the ideas will be incredible, mfw I saw star wars
tumblr_m5ahh6LzAr1qztwte.gif

Also, don't hesitate dealing with Pimped.

Logical Solutions™

|| Xenforo Guru ||
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Holy crap. That's gorgeous :eek:

Good Luck with sales :D

Banned forever. Reason: Leaking personal information/Framing another user

VisionServices

Reactions
Resources
I think this is a really nice build if xteh doesnt get it for $200 I want to be second in line for this at $200

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.