BRAND NEW SPIGOT COURSE! ⭐ JUST $9.99 ⭐ [2000+ 5★ REVIEWS] [Beginner → Advanced] [24/7 SUPPORT TEAM]

xFuzzy

Be your own boss.
Premium
Reactions
Resources

Note: this is only a small amount of vouches just to give you an idea of the kinds of feedback. To find many more, look around this thread, the Udemy reviews or our Discord! ❤️

Have been with this guy for 2 years and he taught me everything i know about the Spigot API from this course and 1 on 1 talks
If you don't have this course and are learning to develop, even if its not in the spigot api, this course will help you tremendously​
Stephen explains stuff really nice and hes accent is great comparing to some other courses ive bought that you have no idea what they say. Also made money fro, this course. I would 100% recommend buying it.​

Vouch, Stephen does a really good job explaining in his lectures and overall helped me start up making Minecraft plugins :>​

Best course in the market​

yes good
in all honesty you learn more from the discord community than you will by watching all of the lectures, but it's nice if you're starting out to have everything in one place​

Massive vouch for xFuzzy and this course - his course pretty much singlehandedly kickstarted my love for programming, which is something I've come to realise I can enjoy and succeed in.
I now spend a lot of my time helping and supporting others with this course through the official Discord server.

If you're looking to get into plugin development, this is 100% the way to go.​

Vouch 10/10​

I can vouch for this course it's great!
Highly suggest you check it out!​

Vouch, very good course!
You could learn a lot, and the support team is great.​

In all honesty, without this course, the beautiful discord community, and me obviously, I wouldn't be here creating amazing plugins and some other development-related stuff that I've dreamed of. huge vouch for xFuzzy & the discord server!​

Huge vouch for xFuzzy, purchased this course back in 2018 for like $15 USD, I can not express how valuable it has been, I still to this day look back on it as a reference for certain things and have made much more than $15 USD out of the knowledge I have gained from it. The Discord support is great, and Stephen (the course instructor) is super friendly and tries to stay involved with the community as much as he can.​

Usually I wouldn't vouch for someone, but I have to make an exception. If you're interested in making plugins, or know someone who is. This course is the best of the best. The videos are engaging and easy to understand, you get fast answers to any questions, and it's a good start for anyone interested in coding. When I started watching this tutorial I didn't know any java, but after completing this I realized how much I enjoy programming. I have subsequently completed an in depth java course, am currently learning the Spring framework, and I'm glad to say I'm slowly on my way to becoming a proficient stack developer. Trust me, buy this course, I'm sure anyone who does will have a good, if not great, experience.​

Huge vouch for stephen. Helped me a lot!!!​

Big Vouch - Been following this course for a couple of months now, really helpful for complete beginners.

The discord server is really helpful as well.​

I Vouch for xFuzzy, i bought the course in 2019 and I'm totaly capable of coding any Plugin, the course is complete and everything you need will be there for you, i loved it.​

Amazing course!

This course got me into more advanced programming in Java with some prior basic knowledge. Learned Spigot excessively and now I can code my own plugins. The course is also constantly updated with new content.

Tutor is amazing, explains concepts very good and has a calm voice.

The Discord Server is also a really nice place where you can get help for most of your issues.

10/10 would recommend!​

Honestly this is the best coruse/tutorial of a certain subject I have seen. This has helped me so much. If it wasn't for this course I wouldn't have started coding. Hes true. It sounds to good to be true but in all honesty. Its not. Its exactly what he says. The course is constantly be updatye even after FOUR YEARS. He loves everyone. He responds in the discord and honestly. You think he'd have an ego because how well the course has done, but he doesn't. Four years later he continues to respond to people and communitcate with his discord community.

Goodluck Stephen and everyone who buys the course!​

This course helped me a lot! I had been struggling to find a solid application of all the coding education I have received through my highschool and this has really given me a leg up! Stephen made this course fantastically! All of his videos are about 5-20 minutes long and are straight. to. the. point. I can not express how much I appreciate how little fluff there is and so much much information is condensed into these short, straight-forward lessons. Any question that you can't answer by reviewing the video again can always be answered by the support team on Discord who have always been an absolute delight to work with.

This course has enabled me to be able to create /hug plugin for my Twitch SMP for all my viewers to use! They all love it so much and I am very happy that this course has enabled me to be able to do this for my community!​

Vouch, I went from having 0 experience in plugin development to having a pretty good idea on what I'm doing. I highly recommend it for anyone wanting to learn how to make plugins.​

Honestly, this service is the only true way to learn how to code. Stephen goes in depth how to use basic java, then branches off into how to apply this basic java into plugin development. I remember when I first joined, I felt immediately welcome into the community. Some of the main reasons are as follows:
- All my questions were answered almost immediately by the amazing staff and support team, and when they weren't online, students
helped each other.
- The support are welcoming, and I know this will sound cheesy, but supportive.

I started to realize that with this course, I could start to code more complex plugins. I went from starting small with plugins like a Discord Inviter, where you got an invite link from a command, all the way up to now where I can code Custom Armor Sets, where you were an entire set to gain perks, and complete cores. I understand that some people may think that this course is bogus and that you won't learn anything, just like watching videos from YouTube, but trust me, this service is amazing.

As a semi-experienced developer, I strongly stand by this course.

xFuzzy really deserves a round of applause for making plugin development to easy to learn!​

Why does everyone think this expensive? I've taken a 150 dollar course before, 10 dollars is nothing if you plan to sell plugins once you learn to make them. I will probably try this out sometime, looks cool! GLWS!​

I've been doing this for a few months now...amazing course. Definitely learned alot while doing it.​

Just Bought it, Vouch, I love it, Even if you have no clue what a line of code looks like, you will be able to learn by this course. 100% recommend​

Vouch just bought this, will give a review later!​

Instructor is friendly, active, always helping, Constantly updating the course/adding new contents and there is a very good support team who volunteered to help Students of this course.
I learned a lot from this course and I highly recommend it for anyone interested in Minecraft Development!
Thanks Stephan(xFuzzy)!​

I picked up some good practices from this course. Would definitely buy again.​

Vouch, thanks for updating the course.​

Why does everyone think this expensive? I've taken a 150 dollar course before, 10 dollars is nothing if you plan to sell plugins once you learn to make them.​

I've been doing this for a few months now...amazing course. Definitely learned alot while doing it.​

To OP: After watching your messaging video, looks very nice. As someone who learned Java for the pure reason of minecraft plugin making (inb4 hate), I really wished something like this was around when I learned. Your voice is very clear, and not obnoxious/annoying, and the overall production is great! Great quality video, and your voice can clearly be heard without killing my ears.

To those interested: I highly recommend buying this. I learned the way he did, and let me tell you, this is the way to go. I can assure you that this will teach you faster (and probably betteR) than watching hundreds of old youtube videos of programmers. I wish this was around when I started :p

Your voice is very smooth and your explanations are good for beginners. I also like how you're using dependency injection :)!​

Been with stephen for a while, he talk me everything I needed to know about Spigot and further development outside of minecraft. He offers direct support via a discord community with loads of other developers if you ever need help or just want to talk. Vouch!​

Vouch, really got me off the ground when learning Java. Great discord community too.​

Vouch, great tutorial, bough this course two days ago and I say that it has benefited me a lot. The discord community is great also :)

Vouch for Fuzzy,
Fuzzy is a great guy and I've known him for several years (even saw him irl) and I'm sure he won't let you down! :)

I can vouch for this and so can my girlfriend. We are watching the series and have learned more from him than anything else. This series is highly important if you are looking into being a Minecraft plugin developer.​

I wanted to learn java so bad that i began watching youtube videos but i could never find the right video or the videos where to old so i gave up until i saw this thread a lot of people said that they Learned a lot of things about plugins and on how to make them. so i tought to make self i wanna do that too so i bought the course but i didnt learn anything right now. so i felt that i lost my money without reason so i was gonna chargeback. but then i just told myself you have to learn to it and hear what he has to say. so i did and i learned so much with this course and i got to some cool plugins. Im still learning and keep getting better and better

A HUGE VOUCH FROM HERE

Vouch! I have purchased this guide or lesson and it has been great. He explains stuff very well and actually makes you understand what you are doing, and not just telling you what to put. Worth all $20!!! He also responds to the FaQ fast.​

Just bought it, looking forward to it.​

I'll vouch. It's a really great course for anyone beginning.​

Bought this course on Sunday and can't stop watching, learned so much so far :d Thanks Stephen!!​

Just about to buy this course can't wait to therapeutically talk with you & learn from the basics to advanced​

Vouch, I purchased the service and it's worked well!​

Vouch!​

Great man, thank youu​

This course has a lot to offer someone new to java AND/OR the bukkit/spigot API.​

BIG Vouch!!! Bought it and its great!!​

I expanded my knowledge so much with this course <3

I asked a Q&A question and it got answered in less than an hour :)

Great service. I've used this for about a month now VOUCH!​

Vouch! Just bought the course, and I can already tell I'm going to learn so much from it. Thanks for putting this out!​

Just bought the course, it looks great! Vouch!​

Bought the course

★★★★★

Worth it​

Thank you.​

I always wanted to code minecraft plugins, but I couldn't this will help a lot. Thanks I hope you update it frequently!​

Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1501878230][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks a lot![DOUBLEPOST=1501878428][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm going to try it out​

Purchased a little over a week ago, and now that I have used it a little, I definitely recommend buying if you're interested. Perfect for learning to create plugins. Thanks, Stephen. ;)

Good idea good for new people getting in to java coding​

Just bough it, looking very forward to it.​

Vouch.

Just bought this for myself since I didn't know anything about Java, and I've already learned a lot. You're very easy to understand, and I definitely payed for the quality.​

This honestly helped me out a shit ton thank you :p

I would recommend this for any beginners that don't know it because I didn't know a single thing and now i'm slowly learning, (better than I was at the start) glws :p

This course is great.​

Thanks for this! I'll be watching this in my free time and see if I'm able to grasp some of the knowledge you're offering :)

Another successful project! Thank you so much Stephen for all your help you’ve helped so many people become amazing developers which has given a boost to the development section! And given a help for servers who are finding developers that are not already occupied! Great work with the course! Keep on updating it! You’ve never ceased to impress me Stephen <3

Amazing tutorials! Made myself the new and best selling plugin!​

Vouch for this cute little bear, he's a pleasure to work with.​

Really good program​

Vouch!​

This is an amazing course, it's easy to understand for beginners.
100% worth buying.​

Huge vouch for this cute lil fuzz ball's class!​

Vouch! Recently bought this and its very worth it!​

Vouch, Great help and support recommend buying this and learning java​

This course has been pretty useful, and nice. Coming from C# and some knowledge of Java, it was easy to follow along with and understand.​

Vouch! Bought the package yesterday, already working on my first plugin!! Thank you Stephen!! <3

Vouch! I bought the course and it is amazing! Sure the owner is super active and the course was totally worth it.​

Vouch! Great course for beginners or even intermediate developers who want to boost their knowledge in the Spigot/Bukkit API and Java. Very easy to understand, great job!​

Vouch for this course. I've personally used it and have learned a lot.​

Vouch! Now able to create a AutoBroadcaster plugin (Don't judge, I'm on day 1)​

Vouch!​

Nice idea, i liked it!​

Looks fantastic!​

Spbj8gx.png

VZiW5kI.png

rfJ0hR6.png

vgr6bDV.png

JYX2vEs.png

ZjgaPeC.png

tqe7kbi.png

DCGnNk5.png

RxHnWAp.png

I0oeomh.png

apQszfh.png

qGvPAu1.png

V4lYniZ.png

uDZqvZG.png

EBVCnS2.png

9yt2UWH.png

Type
Offering
Provided by
Individual
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

HDcookie

Reactions
Resources
I've vouched before, but I feel like it needs another since the course overall. There is tons of high quality in depth tutorials for just about all of spigot api, and you can tell that Stephen knows what he's doing. It's what personally got me to start coding, and it's definitely worth the 9.99 to buy it. 10/10

xFuzzy

Be your own boss.
Premium
Reactions
Resources
3 more lectures released:
• #29: Additional ItemMeta (Dyed Leather Armor etc.)
• #41: Player Statistics
• #101: PROJECT: Network Private Messaging

AlexWarriorPLays

Premium
Reactions
Resources
SERIOUS Vouch. If you want to learn plugin development and java. This is the place to go.

This course is amazing! The Support / Staff team are some of the most understanding and nice people ever as well as patient and talented. The courses are amazing, they are short and entertaining enough to the point you don't get bored and its a lot of fun! I've had it for only about a little over 2 days now and I feel like I've learned a lot. I recommend this course to anyone looking to learn!

xFuzzy

Be your own boss.
Premium
Reactions
Resources
SERIOUS Vouch. If you want to learn plugin development and java. This is the place to go.

This course is amazing! The Support / Staff team are some of the most understanding and nice people ever as well as patient and talented. The courses are amazing, they are short and entertaining enough to the point you don't get bored and its a lot of fun! I've had it for only about a little over 2 days now and I feel like I've learned a lot. I recommend this course to anyone looking to learn!
Thanks man :)

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.