LMS plugin

Status
This thread has been locked.

MrPezar

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I'm looking for a LMS plugin (Last Man Standing). I want the plugin to be setup like the idea of Mobarena. I want it completely configurable and not hardcoded.

LMS - This is a mini game for my Factions server. I want it so it broadcasts in chat 3 minutes before the game is starting. People can do "/LMS join" to join the game. When joining the game, your teleported to the lobby. In the lobby, you choose what kit you want to use. You also vote what map you want to play "/LMS vote 1,2,3". Whenever your in the lobby, it broadcasts saying the map names with the number next to it. Whichever map gets the most votes, that's what map all the users will be teleported to. When the game begins and it teleports you, I want the EnderDragon roar effect to go to ONLY users that are inside of the game, not users that aren't inside of LMS. All the users get teleported to different locations (spawn points configurable), once teleported to the map, you get 10 seconds to run and get ready for pvp to be enabled. Once it's enabled, if you die, you get teleported back to the point where you did /LMS join. If you get a kill, you get a reward (Rewards configurable in config). Whoever is the last man standing gets a special reward, and an ability to get a lucky reward, like the GAListener plugin feature. "/LMS leave/quit" to leave.

Also, when you do ./LMS join... Have it save your inventory when you join, and when you leave, it gives your inventory back. This plugin needs to contain no bugs. When joining a lobby or game, and disconnecting from the server, and then joining back... You'll still have your stuff, but you won't be in LMS anymore.

Kits need to be in lobby defined by villagers, blaze, or wither skeleton. Default kit if you do not select one, would be configurable in config. When selecting a kit, a noteblock sound goes off. When selecting a kit, make it word in chat what the kit gets (configurable in config), I want the ability to create kits like in essentials.

If your interested in creating this game for me, contact me on Skype!

Price: contact me with how much you'll make this for.

Logical Solutions™

|| Xenforo Guru ||
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I don't have a plugin for it, but, I have a pre-configured arena with an automated LMS setup if you're interested.

Banned forever. Reason: Leaking personal information/Framing another user

TannerLittle

♨ Java Developer
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Added you on Skype :)

Banned forever. Reason: Attempted phishing members of MC-Market.
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.