OwningProds

Professional Banner Designer & Server List Owner
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
opgraphics-new-logo2.png

If you are interested in a banner then contact me through Discord!
Animated Banners start at $75.00 USD
https://opgraphics.co

COMPLEXsamplemax11.gif

MChub-MAIN-MAX.gif

ht8WlDN.gif

gxmd2Eh.gif

E1nVa3w.gif

oUrqJQ5.gif

LemonCloudss.gif

OPBLOCKS-BANNER2 (1).gif

ARCHONbanner.gif

IMMORTAL-MAX.gif

Service Based Banners
Vvcfm91.gif

ODYSSEYbanner468x60.gif

or add me directly: OwningProds#1847

TopMinecraftServers-Website-Logo.png
Over 150,000+ Monthly Pageviews
Delivering 15,000+ Players Per Month
Affordable Sponsored Slots for All Servers
CLICK HERE

DISCORD-HOUSE-MAIN-POST.png
Community Based Website
Create & Submit your Own Emojis
Hundreds of Emojis in Many Categories
CLICK HERE

Type
Offering
Provided by
Individual

Attachments

• DISCORDHOUSE-LOGO.jpg
    DISCORDHOUSE-LOGO.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Matty

matty.is
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for OwningProds, had a pleasant conversation with him and his work is clearly to a professional standard. Would recommend working with :tup:

OwningProds

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for OwningProds, had a pleasant conversation with him and his work is clearly to a professional standard. Would recommend working with :tup:
Thank you Matqx!

cloutx716

Reactions
Resources
Most professional animator out there. If you are debating on working with him I highly recommend in doing so. He animated an amazing banner for me with extreme details and unlimited revisions . He worked with me every step of the way. OwningProds has went above and beyond my expectations and he will be the only animator we work with in the future. 10/10 don’t go anywhere else. I guarantee you won’t find a better price for the quality you receive and customer service absolutely superb. Keep up the amazing work OwningProds from all of us here at BattleWar , we truly thank you!
original.gif

Attachments

• original.gif
    original.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 156

OwningProds

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Most professional animator out there. If you are debating on working with him I highly recommend in doing so. He animated an amazing banner for me with extreme details and unlimited revisions . He worked with me every step of the way. OwningProds has went above and beyond my expectations and he will be the only animator we work with in the future. 10/10 don’t go anywhere else. I guarantee you won’t find a better price for the quality you receive and customer service absolutely superb. Keep up the amazing work OwningProds from all of us here at BattleWar , we truly thank you!
View attachment 467500
Thanks so much cloutx716! It was a pleasure to work with you, and I appreciate your patience throughout the banner-making process which can take some time to get done right! This allowed me the opportunity to make one of my personal favorite banners, which is now displayed on my portfolio. Definitely stay in touch; and I look forward to working together again sometime soon.

Cloutsy

Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
I'd like something really custom to my website and the best quality you can produce. Something that advertises my business and what we do.

I'd need a banner ad for homepage as well as a signature.

Could you please quote me? Thanks

OwningProds

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I'd like something really custom to my website and the best quality you can produce. Something that advertises my business and what we do.

I'd need a banner ad for homepage as well as a signature.

Could you please quote me? Thanks
I replied to your private message, but you haven’t responded to the latest one.

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.