Lethal Hosting | Fantastic Service | Premium Hardware

Status
This thread has been locked.

Triplenox

Web Developer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
From your locations I'm guessing you're using PhoenixNap? Good choice ;)

AlexKvazos

Full Stack Web Developer
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Grammar nazis incoming!!!
4d1e4836fc.png

Banned forever. Reason: [Account Compromised]

Pablo diego

Reactions
Resources
I am actually a client at lethal, and it's nothing fishy, you can even check out my server if you want :) the IP is 192.198.207.18:25599

Borislav

Beginner Dev
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Thank you for your review, we love to hear what our clients really think!

Regards,
Lethal Hosting

Very professional I see, will get you sales if you keep that up, well done mate.

I have just one question, I was wondering if you have job openings? That is paid.

Closed

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Sorry you didn't reply, I edited my post my question was: "I was wondering if you have job openings? That is paid."

Ah okay, I must've saw it before you entered that :)
Please email me at [email protected] with your CV/Resume and position which you wish to fulfil and I'll contact you further.

Synic

Programmer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I never bought a server from LethalHosting but I will definitely get one from this host if I ever create a server. Websites that look aesthetically pleasing appear to be promising. From looking at their prices, the hardware is most likely great. Thanks!

Closed

Premium
Reactions
Resources
We are currently offering free dedicated IPs with our premium Minecraft servers.
Use the discount code dedifree during checkout to receive the dedicated IP for free! Grab yours quickly, as it's only while stocks last.

Borislav

Beginner Dev
Premium
Reactions
Resources
We are currently offering free dedicated IPs with our premium Minecraft servers.
Use the discount code dedifree during checkout to receive the dedicated IP for free! Grab yours quickly, as it's only while stocks last.

Hey, I applied about a week ago, you gave questions and I gave answers, but no reply back.

Closed

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hey, I applied about a week ago, you gave questions and I gave answers, but no reply back.

Hey Kwado,

We will make sure we look into this for you. Generally though, once we have the information we require if there are not currently any available positions we will keep your details on record and then contact you if there are any positions that you may suit.

But as I say, we will check up on this for you!

Regards,
Mark C.

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Vouch.

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing a user MC-Market, puting other users at safety risk

Borislav

Beginner Dev
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hey Kwado,

We will make sure we look into this for you. Generally though, once we have the information we require if there are not currently any available positions we will keep your details on record and then contact you if there are any positions that you may suit.

But as I say, we will check up on this for you!

Regards,
Mark C.

Hey Mark C.

I was left for dead for a week, maybe information next time.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.