Life is like a box of chocolates
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hey Builders,

So what am I looking for?
- 64x64 faction spawn
- Custom warzone area to be built around the spawn

I would need to have the spawn built separately, then I would load it onto a server. Then I would like to have the builder build around the spawn, to make the warzone look nice and fancy! (This will have to be done on the server which I won, to avoid world editing issues)

If you can provide me with this service, please give me a quote and an estimated time to how long it'd take to complete the builds.

Thanks,
Kieran ~ Racerk12

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Didnt you already buy this from me? :?

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing a user MC-Market, puting other users at safety risk

FinestFrost

Reputable Member
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I'll be happy to get this done in your desired time frame.

Destiny Builds

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Contact me on Skype: sean.schuler4

We can get a low price worked out, thanks!

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

Bowtie

Reactions
Resources
Hey there

I go by both Bowtie and Skeletal. I have past build experience with multiple top line servers, such as ChosenCraft, SimplyCrafted, LockedCraft, ResortCraft, as well as my own, CraftedPro. I have also helped train TJ76, who is now a builder for Mineplex, which I believe to be the biggest server currently available. In addition to that, I was one of the lead builders for EthoCraft's original spawn, which was "Ethos Lab's" own public server. Presently I am now building for the Partisans Build Team, and I have all the resources required to complete a build of any regular size. I am highly qualified for this task, and I can assure you that I have more then what you'll be hoping for.

If this offer is still open, please reply back asap, or add me on skype. my username is "Gushlet"

I hope for your sake and mine, you are yet to find a builder, and I can confirm that you will not regret choosing me to build for you.

Assuming after what I have told you, you are interested, feel free to offer a price for any building you would like, and I'm sure we can find a nice meeting point for both of us.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.