Banned
Reactions
Resources
Holy shet i need this ill buy the first bid

Banned forever. Reason: Breaking MC-Market rules

RamboSmile

Reactions
Resources
Wasn't this build used on another server already? I definitely saw this on a server with a .org slot a few months ago.
WHo, you've an IP a Teamspeak ? Because I made the visit of this spawn to some people on my personal server

shudyson

Reactions
Resources
WHo, you've an IP a Teamspeak ? Because I made the visit of this spawn to some people on my personal server

I don't remember the name of the server, but I do remember it was one of the servers that started with like 3 people and bought a .org slot and went from there (very specific, I know) This was roughly 2-3 months ago. I remember it because I used to build myself and loved to check out builds on other servers. I spent quite a bit of time jumping between the trees lol.

Sorry I wasn't of more help.

Apple Juice

Java Developer & Server Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
This has been on other servers before, specifically minesmite.com.

Yoshi4Gaming

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Guys just added his skype , turns out he's part of angel block society unless he puts that's to look cool either way fair play to him :3

Banned forever. Reason: Stealing builds from PMC and lying. Don't even ask for a unban.

McJeffr

Qubion Co-Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Guys just added his skype , turns out he's part of angel block society unless he puts that's to look cool either way fair play to him :3
I know that rambo is from Deep Academy, but I didn't know he was an ABS member

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.