Java Development from a MineconSE Programmer!

Status
This thread has been locked.

OliverVsCreeper

Reactions
Resources
logo.png

Hello There!

It's great to see that you are interested in some high quality development services. I don't want to waste your time, so here is how I work:​
  1. Reply to this thread with a project document outlining your requirements in detail​
  2. Receive a quick and simple quote with a cost and deadline​
  3. Accept the quote on my state of the art tracking software, and receive progress updates​
  4. Test the plugin on my server.​
  5. Receive your plugin after approval and final payment!​

Can I trust you?
Sure can! Here's what some popular community members are saying:

"Oliver and I have worked together on a number of projects, and each time he has met the challenge head on. He consistently creates high-quality plugins, that are efficient for the server and are delivered to me within a short frame of time. He is a dedicated developer, and I look to him first for any job because I know there won't be any hassle."
- AyreTV - MineconSE Lead

Other clients include: Mithrintia (Now Athion), Assorted projects for Hermitcraft members and dozens more minor clients via. my simple order system.

Ok, then let's get started.
Just drop me a private message, and i'll be in touch.
I charge a generous £12.50/hr.
You'll give me an idea, i'll take a time estimate, multiply it by this and you'll pay what I state for the quote. Prices will NEVER increase.​

Last edited:

Squirrel

Potato Rights Activist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Who is saying that? And have you only had one client?

Angelz

Squid ☄
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Honestly, I'd prefer to send you a private message outlining any plugin/project I would give you in return for payment. Some users don't want their projects to be publicly known until after completion.

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing

OliverVsCreeper

Reactions
Resources
Honestly, I'd prefer to send you a private message outlining any plugin/project I would give you in return for payment. Some users don't want their projects to be publicly known until after completion.
Ok, go ahead! I'll be waiting.

banished92

Reactions
Resources
It's a bit expensive for me because I don't know how long you are going to be working on that project for me, then say that I have worked this many hours. I'd prefer a set price, than a time per hour.

OliverVsCreeper

Reactions
Resources
It's a bit expensive for me because I don't know how long you are going to be working on that project for me, then say that I have worked this many hours. I'd prefer a set price, than a time per hour.
Sorry for the misunderstanding! I'll just use that to decide my price, but you'll always pay a price set from the start. Do you have anything you are looking for?

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.