- Small Market for Villagers

When Do I need it By Tomorrow!

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Regablith

Banned
Reactions
Resources
You won't get anything by tomorrow most likely :/

Banned forever. Reason: Account compromised.

Angelz

Squid ☄
Banned
Reactions
Resources
You won't get anything by tomorrow most likely :/

I would have to agree with this. Unless you hire an extraordinary build team you won't be able to get this done that fast.
A min of 2 days is a great time estimate in which someone could get this done at. If you would like I can see if the
goCreative build team can whip something up within a day or so for a 50$ price tag.

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing

TrulyWitty

Reactions
Resources
I would have to agree with this. Unless you hire an extraordinary build team you won't be able to get this done that fast.
A min of 2 days is a great time estimate in which someone could get this done at. If you would like I can see if the
goCreative build team can whip something up within a day or so for a 50$ price tag.
Was just hoping someone had one prebuilt.

TrulyWitty

Reactions
Resources
Im now gonna try making one, Dunno if i can finish it today. Do you have any symbol you want on the front? Like The Mc On your avatar?
Actualy Hold off on that for now. I'm bidding on one at this moment. If it does not go though ill gladly contact you. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Pengmarc

Reactions
Resources
Ok if you're going to make this I'm going to withdraw my bid. And the logo is BH

Im now making like a little castle, then will add market stalls to the front of it and on a platform for the pvp zone. Sounds good?

You want entrances on all sides? Or just one the front?

TrulyWitty

Reactions
Resources
Castle sounds great. I'm a keener for detail on walls and a slick looking ground and path. And I would entrance on all sides with a sing above stating N,W,S,W

Pengmarc

Reactions
Resources
Castle sounds great. I'm a keener for detail on walls and a slick looking ground and path. And I would entrance on all sides with a sing above stating N,W,S,W
Where would you like the market? Around the castle? Inside might not really fit. Shop i will put in the platform

TrulyWitty

Reactions
Resources
Where would you like the market? Around the castle? Inside might not really fit. Shop i will put in the platform
I was thinking of the market more cosmetic. 3-4 stalls max. Just so I can put my token shop their.

Pengmarc

Reactions
Resources
Hey, you still want to buy the faction spawn? If you dont want to buy it i will post it on here for sale.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.