ODYSSEY BUILDS | 550+ Builds starting from $0.40 | All Gamemodes

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

ThaMango

Owner of Odyssey Builds
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
yhUiXap.png

We're happy to announce that Packages are now available in our Non-Exclusive Pre-Made build store. We have dedicated a category of builds to a variety of Packages, which we hope to grow our collection of in the future. All of our packages include our higher-priced builds, to make them more affordable when purchasing in bulk. Some of our larger packages offer discounts of up to $50 off the original price of the products!

Currently only four types of server have packages (Factions, Skyblock, Minigames (SkyWars) and PVP), however we would like to expand our variety going into the future, relatively soon. We have three type of package for each server type; but this will also grow in the future.

All of our packages can be viewed at https://odysseybuilds.com/packages - and can be added to your cart like regular products.​

Callet

Dedicated Mineman
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hey, i was wondering if the 12kx12k terrain has a flat spot for spawns?

bt2S5NpQVjX9yGNKJ

Deactivated
Reactions
Resources
I used to use OdysseyBuilds with an old account, when I couldn't get a download to one of my builds I contacted the owner and he was kind enough to not only give me my build, and give me some free koths.

An amazing service I'd recommend no matter what.

ThaMango

Owner of Odyssey Builds
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
Hey, i was wondering if the 12kx12k terrain has a flat spot for spawns?
Hey :)
The 12kx12k Custom Terrain has a flat area at 0,0 for a spawn, as well as the following flat areas for KOTHs, etc:
- NW : -600 -600
- NW : -850 -850
- NE : 590 -550
- SW : -610 620
- SE : 610 620

Callet

Dedicated Mineman
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hey :)
The 12kx12k Custom Terrain has a flat area at 0,0 for a spawn, as well as the following flat areas for KOTHs, etc:
- NW : -600 -600
- NW : -850 -850
- NE : 590 -550
- SW : -610 620
- SE : 610 620

Hey, thanks for the reply. last night i accidently purchased the 8kx8k instead of the 12kx12k lol mess up on my part. Would you be able to help me out? What are the flat zones in the 8k one please?

Strafe

Odyssey Builds COO
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hey, thanks for the reply. last night i accidently purchased the 8kx8k instead of the 12kx12k lol mess up on my part. Would you be able to help me out? What are the flat zones in the 8k one please?
Join our discord and open up a ticket and we will help you :)

ThaMango

Owner of Odyssey Builds
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
bn5LHhj.png

We're happy to announce that we're going to be donating all profits from our Non-Exclusive product sales to the Make-A-Wish Foundation over the next week. This includes all sales from Odyssey Builds, and Aspire Builds.

The Make-A-Wish Foundation is a non-profit charity, which focuses on making life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses come true. By purchasing a non-exclusive product during this period you could help make a critically ill child's dream come true, for the price you would normally be paying for our products anyway.

We will be publishing the total amount raised at the end of the week (28th July, 2019), and thank anybody who helps us contribute this money! We will ensure all income is donated, and not just profits.

Rock

A Plethora
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Do you guys own the classical spawn?

ThaMango

Owner of Odyssey Builds
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
Our charity event is now over, however we would like to thank everybody who made a purchase over the last week for helping us raise $581.76 for the Make A Wish Foundation! We hope to do more charity events like this in the future.

ThaMango

Owner of Odyssey Builds
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
BttFhE4.png

Our completely redesigned website is now live!
I'm happy to announce that our website has been completely re-designed, to give it a more professional look, and to make it more easy to navigate. We've wanted to update our website for a while - and have been working on the re-design over the past few weeks, so we hope you like the end result as much as we do!

Key Changes:
+
Added 'United' page, which explains what our new program Odyssey United :united: is. We'll be making an announcement about it here soon once we launch our first products.
+ Changed to a brighter colour scheme, to make the website less dark and bland.
+ Updated Portfolio with new projects, giving more information on each project when clicked.
+ Changed layout of Exclusive shop to be more like the Non-Exclusive shop; this also reduces lag.
+ Added 'Events' category to Non-Exclusive shop (coming soon)
+ Removed Packages, due to the low demand and messy look they gave off.
+ And a LOT more.

Zuiny

Reactions
Resources
VOUCH! One of the best builders on mc-market everybody go go go buy from this guy he is really helpful with installing builds but also nevertheless quality minecraft builds!

Cryptokid

money man
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Have heard very good things about this shop, vouch.

Banned forever. Reason: Excessive Violations of the Rules

oAtom

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Not satisfied with anything. Wasted money on nothing.
First: I got a corrupted map and then i opened a ticket on their discord. The staff literally tried to blame that problem on me until he tried it himself and then they gave me another hub. ( IT TOOK A WEEK )
Second: My pc exploded after a couple of months of developing a server and lost the maps. But since their TOS is bad. Staff aren't responsible for you losing your money on a pc explosion.
Nice. Would never buy again.

ThaMango

Owner of Odyssey Builds
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
Not satisfied with anything. Wasted money on nothing.
First: I got a corrupted map and then i opened a ticket on their discord. The staff literally tried to blame that problem on me until he tried it himself and then they gave me another hub. ( IT TOOK A WEEK )
Second: My pc exploded after a couple of months of developing a server and lost the maps. But since their TOS is bad. Staff aren't responsible for you losing your money on a pc explosion.
Nice. Would never buy again.
Hello!
I'm very sorry to hear this is the case. I have contacted you via Discord about compensation for the long wait time you received, as we focus on giving fast support and I'm sorry we let you down.

Regarding refunds, once a builder has completed your build there's no way they can get the time they put into the creation back - and so we only refund builds if there was an issue with the builder or their work. Sorry if this causes any issues.

Kind Regards,
Charlie - CEO of Odyssey Builds Limited

ThaMango

Owner of Odyssey Builds
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
(Discord Announcement)

4Cku1zh.png

Hello everyone! With Christmas beginning this month, we're extremely excited to reveal our plans to make this Christmas even more exciting than ever before. We've introduced a Christmas Calendar for this year, with specific updates, discounts or charity events coming to our shop daily until the 24th of December.

80qnH3r.png

All information relating to the Calendar will be listed in our Discord - which includes discount information, giveaways and charity related news. All final statistics (i.e. money raised for charity, new builds added) will be listed in the Announcements channel during our 2019 summary announcement later this month.

I hope you all have an amazing Christmas, and encourage you all to check out the calendar! :) - Charlie

ThaMango

Owner of Odyssey Builds
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
(Discord Announcement)

2o7bqMt.png

A Year in Review 2019
Hello Everyone! Starting this year, we're going to be releasing 'A Year in Review' videos annually, to truely highlight the growth Odyssey experiences every year. We could never have imagined last year that we would grow this much over the span of 2019, and we're so glad to have shared the journey with all of you. I would all of our achievements from this year here, but instead this video does it perfectly:

I obviously couldn't fit every achievement into the video, so I'd also like to mention a few other success we've achieved this year! We've had some of our most reputable clients this year, including Patrick Carman (New York Times best-selling childrens author) and The Bajan Canadian, owner of SkyBounds. We've also grown organically to 265 followers on Twitter, which is a great achievement for us. The quality of our commissions and builds coming to the shop has continued to grow throughout this year, and we hope will also continue to grow in the future.

On top of this, I'd also love to thank our management team, who have made 2019 amazing. We've grown to hire some of the best people I've ever worked with, including our amazing Commission Managers and Builders. It's truely an honor to work with you all. Furthermore, this year was only possible due to the repeated commitment from our General Manager, Strqfe_. The company wouldn't be where it is without you, so thank you a lot for your help with everything; positively shaping the direction Odyssey has moved in. I really appreciate all the support since day one.

And thank you to everyone who's ever worked with Odyssey in the past, or has taken the time to look over our work. 2019 Has been an amazing year, and we can't wait to see what 2020 brings! Let's hope even more happens next year (somehow).

- Charlie, CEO of Odyssey Builds Limited

devilfish

Deactivated
Reactions
Resources
Really cool shop you got set up here, I'll definitely check in if I ever need some builds!

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.