Premium
Reactions
Resources

D3adlyDesignz

Freelance Graphic Designer
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Already tried him, took too long. Got a refund, thankfully.

You agreed to a time for the design to be done. And then you requested a refund prior to that time period you agreed upon.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming

Cage The Rage

Reactions
Resources
Cage The Rage came to mind when I saw your post.
Thanks for the shoutout, Verringer :D

I already contacted Cage The Rage and turns out he did not design his logo. It was another person.
Actually, I collaborated on the design of my logo. I can show you PSDs and AI files if you'd like, most of the work on my logo was done by me, but the main idea for the logo was conceived by AsuraArts. I cleaned up the logo, redid parts on my Wacom and CorelDraw, exported it to Illustrator. If that doesn't qualify as designing my own logo, then I'll just make another logo for myself to make you happy. I wouldn't use something I didn't collaborate / make or own rights to.

For the record, McKinley contacted me, I made a logo for him, completed it, stayed up until 2AM to get it done, then he said "Sorry, I've found another person, and if it's any consolidation, you didn't even make your own logo".
Where's the proof I didn't make my own logo? Are you employed in my firm? Were you with me when I conceived the company? Nope. Your claims are false.

Sorry for the half-flame. :) Have a good day.

F

Founder

Thanks for the shoutout, Verringer :D

Actually, I collaborated on the design of my logo. I can show you PSDs and AI files if you'd like, most of the work on my logo was done by me, but the main idea for the logo was conceived by AsuraArts. I cleaned up the logo, redid parts on my Wacom and CorelDraw, exported it to Illustrator. If that doesn't qualify as designing my own logo, then I'll just make another logo for myself to make you happy. I wouldn't use something I didn't collaborate / make or own rights to.

For the record, McKinley contacted me, I made a logo for him, completed it, stayed up until 2AM to get it done, then he said "Sorry, I've found another person, and if it's any consolidation, you didn't even make your own logo".
Where's the proof I didn't make my own logo? Are you employed in my firm? Were you with me when I conceived the company? Nope. Your claims are false.

Sorry for the half-flame. :) Have a good day.
What did you come up with, I wanna see.

Also, always take payment upfront..

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.