-=-Factions Spawn-=-

Status
This thread has been locked.

S61

Banned
Reactions
Resources
HI there,
Im currently looking for a custom made factions spawn. Probable 150x150. I'm looking for it to be a quartz/stained clay blocks on the inside, and a drop on the outside, as well as North(N) East(E) South(S) West (W). Pricing Range is between $50-$175, so let me know on how much you want on the spawn, and it has to be reasonable depending on the spawn you want to offer me.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Widow

+1 for free Meth!
Premium
Reactions
Resources
HI there,
Im currently looking for a custom made factions spawn. Probable 150x150. I'm looking for it to be a quartz/stained clay blocks on the inside, and a drop on the outside, as well as North(N) East(E) South(S) West (W). Pricing Range is between $50-$175, so let me know on how much you want on the spawn, and it has to be reasonable depending on the spawn you want to offer me.
That is a VERY low budget for such a big spawn. I can sell you a spawn for $125 that is 125x125, I will send you my Skype when I get home so you can check it out.

Yoshi4Gaming

Banned
Reactions
Resources
S61 my Skype is : JoshparryxD , my friends skype is : Faragilus some of our work : www.youtube.com/Faragilus , we can do 150x150 for 120-150$ add either of us on skype to confirm/negoitate a price

Look forward to hearing from you !
-Yoshi4Gaming

Banned forever. Reason: Stealing builds from PMC and lying. Don't even ask for a unban.
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.