This thread has been locked.

kolbykskk

Premium
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Accepting Offers. PM or POST.
Hey guys!

I own the server Datpixel and am looking to sell it for the right price. The reason I'm selling it is because I would like to get started on a custom network and getting rid of Datpixel will allow me more time to spend on it. I would provide all of the information in this paragraph but I figured listing it in a FAQ manner would be much better for both you and me.

How long has the server been open?
Datpixel has been open for nearly 5 1/2 months. It is has been running since early April of 2014.

How much of the server is custom?
Ever since Datpixel first opened to the public, I've been working my butt off configuring every plugin to it's best possible state making them unique as possible. There is no doubt that 1,000's of man hours put into this server. In terms of custom plugins, there are 2.

How much money, on average, does the server bring in monthly?
The short answer to this question is 3,500 USD + / month. The first month we opened we made an astonishing 245.83 USD. Typical first month. Second month it brought in exactly 1,523.28 USD. Third month, 2,383.90 USD. Fourth month (last month), 3,324.02. It has become very clear that the server is growing exponentially each month in terms of donations.

Are chargebacks frequent?
Actually, no. I've only have approximately 5 chargebacks in the course of 5 months which is a very good statistic.

Average player count?
On average, there are 60+ players online however this can be raised greatly if advertising is done (I haven't advertised in a couple of months). Most ever players online was 200 during a project wonderful ad. Put up a project wonderful ad with the banner included and the players pile on.

I just recently transferred the entire server over to an SYS SSD-2. I've been with SYS since the beginning and never had any problems.

What's included in this sale? (If I forget anything, please mention so below.)
  • banner
  • minecraftservers.org account
  • buycraft website
  • server files
  • server builds
  • datpixel.net domain name
  • e-mail accounts
  • skype support
Proof of ownership: http://i.imgur.com/m6PwyeT.png
If I forgot anything or if you have any questions, please post below or send me a PM.

BANNER: http://minecraftservers.org/server/129944
IP: play.datpixel.net

Last edited:

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
What is your expected price? $100? $1000? Etc. please tell me so I don't look stupid when putting down a bid, thank you.

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I wish I hadn't spent my money... xD

Goblom

Reactions
Resources
It seems all your players are on at a certain time per day and its not 60+ players on average. I would spend around $1k to $2k for this because of that. Maybe $5k if the player base was constant throughout the whole day.

kolbykskk

Premium
Premium
Reactions
Resources
It seems all your players are on at a certain time per day and its not 60+ players on average. I would spend around $1k to $2k for this because of that. Maybe $5k if the player base was constant throughout the whole day.
In terms of cost, the player base means nothing due to the fact that you would earn back what you spend in as little as 2 months. It's illogical for me to sell it for $1k to $2k simply because the server makes that in less than a month. If you figure, the server hasn't been advertised in two months. I think it has fairly good player count based on that and can be raised without much effort.

Saner

Banned
Reactions
Resources
So far your server made $500, i doubt it will make $3500 this month, anwyays good luck with sales.

Banned forever. Reason: User had to leave for kindergarten. - (Disrespecting staff)

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources

Saner

Banned
Reactions
Resources
wut? lol
d04ffd16315366b7e00d6fbd95a837e6.png

He said he estimated his server to bring 3500, on his buycraft page it states $500 out of $2000 i highly doubt he will make $3500 this month.

Banned forever. Reason: User had to leave for kindergarten. - (Disrespecting staff)

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
wut? lol

He said he estimated his server to bring 3500, on his buycraft page it states $500 out of $2000 i highly doubt he will make $3500 this month.
Oh I thought you meant in all his servers life he made $500

kolbykskk

Premium
Premium
Reactions
Resources
wut? lol

I can provide proof of last months revenue. Usually starts out slow and rises the second half of the month; especially when I trigger a sale. Either way, it has potential. Only reason I haven't advertised lately is because I'm looking to sell it. That may be a cause of the decreasing sales.

Last edited:

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
wut? lol

That means $500 out of $2000 this month, I'd say for 15 days $500 is a very good amount.

Saner

Banned
Reactions
Resources
That means $500 out of $2000 this month, I'd say for 15 days $500 is a very good amount.
Thats what i meant, anyways my point was he said the estimated amount for this month was 3500 so far he has made 600 for this month, i highly doubt he will make 2900 for the rest of this month, anyways good luck OP hope you sell it.

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Thats what i meant, anyways my point was he said the estimated amount for this month was 3500 so far he has made 600 for this month, i highly doubt he will make 2900 for the rest of this month, anyways good luck OP hope you sell it.
Whatever he'll make, it's a lot in my eyes and most other people so it's definitely worth the amount he's selling it for :p

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I see this server going places.

Banned forever. Reason: Cloning MC-Market, read the FAQ.

HyperPlay

Software Engineer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I don't believe those income rates, can you provide a PayPal screenshot?

kolbykskk

Premium
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.