Pixelmon Server

Status
This thread has been locked.

TrollFaced

Reactions
Resources
Selling my pixelmon finished, but never launched server due to busy scheadule.Only some signs in the Server shop are missing.It's hosted in Pro-Xen, never had downtime whatsoever and price per month is $6 instead of $8(Normal price) It's a 2.3gb server instead of 2gb that is available for sale, located in France.I will also provide premium Enjin Website for 45 days and premium Buycraft for 30 days and also my support for any issues in case I know how to resolve.
Ip
95.141.32.150:60071
Make me an offer please :)
246lv2f.png

25g5t3k.png

2akac7b.png
2vtte8n.png

35jft5e.png

281vfrc.png

u07sk.png

fjlpqt.png

Last edited by a moderator:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

TannerLittle

♨ Java Developer
Banned
Reactions
Resources
IP?

Banned forever. Reason: Attempted phishing members of MC-Market.

mckinley

Trusted Member
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Very poorly described post. Needs all this and more:
- More info
- Proof of ownership
- IP
- Buycraft stats screenshot
- Website

Angelz

Squid ☄
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Sure, I have the 2 links that are required for activation of both packages, I cannot post them here since they will be used by someone for sure.I am new here so excuse me please :)[DOUBLEPOST=1414784018,1414783988][/DOUBLEPOST]3.2.9?Aye Aye Captain.Updating it right now.[DOUBLEPOST=1414785396][/DOUBLEPOST]3.2.9 being uploaded :)[DOUBLEPOST=1414790158][/DOUBLEPOST]
Updated. Ip is
95.141.32.150:60071

I know you are new to the forums, but let me help you get your thread a bit more "Eye catchy" for users to be
able to actually get a good understanding of what you are selling and why you believe it is worth the amount
you are asking for.

Firstly, users around the forums want to always see proof of ownership, if there isn't proof then you have little to
no chance in actually selling the object/material you are wanting to sell.

Second, pictures are the best thing, a buyer doesn't want to go out of their way to actually visit the server just to
get an understanding of what the map / spawn looks like.

Third, if possible linking a gif image of buycraft stats would assist in the sale, allowing for a quick and easy sale if
your server is truly getting a good amount of revenue.

Last, player base count and replay ability levels are as well great to have whenever posting something like this,
if a potential buyer comes across this they will see it and ask themselves the question if they can actually make it
popular and if it will make them money, if either of those two can't apply then buyers will shy away.

Anyhow, I wish you great luck with the sale, and I hope you can get your main post updated to be able to reflect
what potential buyers are wanting to see.

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing

TrollFaced

Reactions
Resources
I know you are new to the forums, but let me help you get your thread a bit more "Eye catchy" for users to be
able to actually get a good understanding of what you are selling and why you believe it is worth the amount
you are asking for.

Firstly, users around the forums want to always see proof of ownership, if there isn't proof then you have little to
no chance in actually selling the object/material you are wanting to sell.

Second, pictures are the best thing, a buyer doesn't want to go out of their way to actually visit the server just to
get an understanding of what the map / spawn looks like.

Third, if possible linking a gif image of buycraft stats would assist in the sale, allowing for a quick and easy sale if
your server is truly getting a good amount of revenue.

Last, player base count and replay ability levels are as well great to have whenever posting something like this,
if a potential buyer comes across this they will see it and ask themselves the question if they can actually make it
popular and if it will make them money, if either of those two can't apply then buyers will shy away.

Anyhow, I wish you great luck with the sale, and I hope you can get your main post updated to be able to reflect
what potential buyers are wanting to see.
Thanks a lot, but you didn't actually read what I said.The server never launched.How am I supposed to have Buycraft stats?I am saying that I am also providing an Enjin Website and Premium Buycraft for 1 month.

Angelz

Squid ☄
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Thanks a lot, but you didn't actually read what I said.The server never launched.How am I supposed to have Buycraft stats?I am saying that I am also providing an Enjin Website and Premium Buycraft for 1 month.

The server could have never launched and you still earned revenue from Beta / Alpha sales or even Pre-Purchases.
Potential is unlimited to earning money well before the server takes off. (Imprisoned earned 400$ a week before 3.0 relaunch)

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing

TrollFaced

Reactions
Resources
The server could have never launched and you still earned revenue from Beta / Alpha sales or even Pre-Purchases.
Potential is unlimited to earning money well before the server takes off. (Imprisoned earned 400$ a week before 3.0 relaunch)
Alright, updated the first post.Check it out :)

TrollFaced

Reactions
Resources
That's the way it is built pal...[DOUBLEPOST=1414793393,1414793152][/DOUBLEPOST]And please, do not bother unless you are interested.

TannerLittle

♨ Java Developer
Banned
Reactions
Resources
And please, do not bother unless you are interested.
If something was downloaded, that's something that other potential buyers need to know. They're paying for the build too, and they have a worth unless they're downloaded.

Banned forever. Reason: Attempted phishing members of MC-Market.

TrollFaced

Reactions
Resources
Only the 2 shops are downloaded.So what...You are not going to pay for a king's ransom.You get what you pay for.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.