Investments // Hosting

Status
This thread has been locked.

Anamorphix

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hey, guys!

Anamorphix here, just coming to ask you all a HUGE favour!

Well, i'm starting a completly unique faction server, you'll see custom PvP plugins, custom mobs brought into mob arenas, custom auction plugins & more..

I'm currently struggeling with the funds though, that'll go towards the hosting, so i'm coming to you guys to ask for a quick favour!

I've looked up amazing server hosts, and i've come to a decision on a server with 5-6GBs, Unlimited slots & a decdiated IP. and 6 months of hosting.

I'm just un-able to afford it, thats where the investment comes from! I'm looking for an investment of around $100-150 to pay off the hosting, and maybe put some of it towards advertising!

The invester will revieve the following:

• 45% of ALL donations, for aslong as the servers up. (Expectancy 2-3 years, maybe longer)
  • They'll get access to all the pannels/files.
  • They'll get the rank, Sponsor (All perms basically) when the servers released.

Contact information:

Skype -
    Anamorphix.
PM me via MC-Market.

Thanks, Anamorphix!​

rwsender

Nobody
Premium
Reactions
Resources

Ew

Knowledge is power.
Banned
Reactions
Resources
It doesn't "suck", they're decent machines to those on a budget. Some of the hardware is older, but you can still very well host a few servers on it with good performance.
soyoustart > kimsufi

Banned forever. Reason: Compromising users accounts, cracking, etc.

MrPezar

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Sounds interesting. I'm pretty sure this post should be moved to Investments.

$100-150, I don't think anyone here is interested in investing that unless your getting more than a 32gb + DDoS protection with it. That's pretty ridiculous for 6gb.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming.

Anamorphix

Banned
Reactions
Resources
lol why would u pay so much for 6gb, go by some ovh from soyoustart for like 30$ for 16gb

It's not home hosting? It's 6gb paid off for 6 months.

Homehosting?
[DOUBLEPOST=1414939088,1414938984][/DOUBLEPOST]

$100-150, I don't think anyone here is interested in investing that unless your getting more than a 32gb + DDoS protection with it. That's pretty ridiculous for 6gb.

It's 6gbs, paid off for 6 months, ddos protected aswell as unlimited slots.[DOUBLEPOST=1414939181][/DOUBLEPOST]
lol why would u pay so much for 6gb, go by some ovh from soyoustart for like 30$ for 16gb

anythings better than shared hosting
Homehosting?

I'm not just locked to that thought, If you've got better ideas for hosting and would like to pay for the hosting as the investment, feel free to let me know. ;3

Banned forever. Reason: Ban Evading (suchfailure)

rwsender

Nobody
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I'd recommend a ks3/4 you get all of the processor, ddos protection+ can host a website or voice server on the one box. I have a ks4 in canada, players think its great, havent had any lag problems or nothing with 35 plugins+ a privite modded server running on it for me and some friends.

MrPezar

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
It's not home hosting? It's 6gb paid off for 6 months.

[DOUBLEPOST=1414939088,1414938984][/DOUBLEPOST]

It's 6gbs, paid off for 6 months, ddos protected aswell as unlimited slots.[DOUBLEPOST=1414939181][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'm not just locked to that thought, If you've got better ideas for hosting and would like to pay for the hosting as the investment, feel free to let me know. ;3
Unlimited slots does not matter. If it's 6GB, your server can still only hold a certain amount of players until it starts hitting a low TPS and lag. Running a decent factions server, your going to consume your 6gb on startup.

My opinion, I wouldn't go with your host.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming.
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.