Selling a lot of Plugins! (Not xDetect or xBasic (Public))

Status
This thread has been locked.

Lethal Soul

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Ok, as the title says, I will be selling ANY of these plugins attached in the screenshot.
Add me on Skype (My Skype: trollinurface) so we can discuss the price.
Plugin List: http://gyazo.com/2ee3e9a992b564c2cd018fa668d26c80
The RAR is all the plugins combined, if you wanted to buy all of them.
Not Selling: xDetect, xBasic, ImpulseCrateSystem, and Core.
Summaries:
Tracking: Basically, just a tracking plugin like McPvP's

RushRankup.jar: A Rankup Plugin with a configurable GUI name.

RushKits.jar (RushKits): A KitPvP plugin from my old server, which has mooshrooms as soup signs, a GUI sorted by power, ability, defense, and mobility, and a lot more features.

mPvP.jar (NubMC): Part of NubMC's plugins, and NubMC shut down. I haven't really tested this out yet, so if you buy it, you have 2 days to request a refund.

KitPvP.jar (CrypticKits): A Plugin with over 60 kits, a few events, and a lot of commands. Originally for CrypticKits, I got it after I did a deal with them, so I have the right to sell it. There is a custom HG feature for McPVP like kits, which include Stomper and Endermage. You type /HG to go to this place. There is also a built in LMS and Brackets feature, as well as more essential needs for a KitPvP Server.

FallenKits: Originally for FallenKits, but I got their plugin through a friend, as they are shutting it down, according to what they told me. I wouldn't really recommend buying this plugin unless you can find a way to block or change the command /ip. Other than that, it has a built in HG event and over 20 kits.

EnderKits: A plugin for EnderKits, which EnderPvPOfficial and I used to own. It has 60 kits, 5 events, and a built in 1v1 feature. I'd say that this plugin is one of the best out there because it has all of the essential needs to make a KitPvP Server, and is very fun to play with, as the kits have a few fun and unique abilities.

BrawlTeams: A Teams-style plugin for the HardCore/Teams servers out there. There are the normal command like /t and everything, as well as a few other commands added.

Last edited:

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

PickNChew

Deactivated
Reactions
Resources
Ok, as the title says, I will be selling ANY of these plugins attached in the screenshot.
Wanna give us a summary of each plugin? lol
Just wanted to let everyone know that he does not have a right to sell the plugin named ImpulseCrateSystem and he does not even have the right to own it. It is a decompiled version of my plugin CrateKeys, you're better off buying my plugin instead.

EDIT: Most of them are premium plugins from Spigot anyway.

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Just wanted to let everyone know that he does not have a right to sell the plugin named ImpulseCrateSystem and he does not even have the right to own it. It is a decompiled version of my plugin CrateKeys, you're better off buying my plugin instead.

Yay PickNChew

Banned forever. Reason: Cloning MC-Market, read the FAQ.

Lethal Soul

Banned
Reactions
Resources

1. I didn't know that Impulse was a decomp version, I'll remove it.
2. How are the majority on Spigot Premium? Please list some examples.[DOUBLEPOST=1415240230,1415239732][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wanna give us a summary of each plugin? lol
Just did that.[DOUBLEPOST=1415240780][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, you can contact me for further inquiries

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/164512/)

TannerLittle

♨ Java Developer
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Do you have the right to own or sell any of these? Post proof as well, as all of your posts seem to be very suspicious.

Banned forever. Reason: Attempted phishing members of MC-Market.

VG.Developments

Java Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Well your selling tons of kit plugins and possibly deco piled versions of other peoples work. Not so smooth.

Lethal Soul

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Do you have the right to own or sell any of these? Post proof as well, as all of your posts seem to be very suspicious.
Yes, I do, as half of these were made for me, and CrypticKits was aquired for a deal, and EnderKits was partially mine as I paid for half of it.
I bought NubMC from MrRevolver2, too. So that covers the KitPvP plugins. The other plugins were all made for me except xDetect, xBasic, and ImpulseCrateSystem (Found to be a decomp'd plugin)
Well your selling tons of kit plugins and possibly deco piled versions of other peoples work. Not so smooth.
Which plugins are decompiled? I only removed 1 decomp'd plugin

VG.Developments

Java Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Yes, I do, as half of these were made for me, and CrypticKits was aquired for a deal, and EnderKits was partially mine as I paid for half of it.

Well you admitted to de compiling a plugin and trying to resell it, which is sad. These kind of things help to gain a bad rep.

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources

i might buy one of the kitpvp plugins but can you show proof you own them?

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

Lethal Soul

Banned
Reactions
Resources
i might buy one of the kitpvp plugins but can you show proof you own them?
Sure, PM me on Skype, and how do you want the proof?[DOUBLEPOST=1415243298,1415243253][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well you admitted to de compiling a plugin and trying to resell it, which is sad. These kind of things help to gain a bad rep.
As I stated in that post, I never admitted to that. The person who DID it claimed to BE a DEV, so I got it from him. I can't even make a plugin in the first place.

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Not Selling: xDetect, xBasic, ImpulseCrateSystem, and Core.
Summaries:
Tracking: Basically, just a tracking plugin like McPvP's

RushRankup.jar: A Rankup Plugin with a configurable GUI name.

RushKits.jar (RushKits): A KitPvP plugin from my old server, which has mooshrooms as soup signs, a GUI sorted by power, ability, defense, and mobility, and a lot more features.

mPvP.jar (NubMC): Part of NubMC's plugins, and NubMC shut down. I haven't really tested this out yet, so if you buy it, you have 2 days to request a refund.

KitPvP.jar (CrypticKits): A Plugin with over 60 kits, a few events, and a lot of commands. Originally for CrypticKits, I got it after I did a deal with them, so I have the right to sell it. There is a custom HG feature for McPVP like kits, which include Stomper and Endermage. You type /HG to go to this place. There is also a built in LMS and Brackets feature, as well as more essential needs for a KitPvP Server.

FallenKits: Originally for FallenKits, but I got their plugin through a friend, as they are shutting it down, according to what they told me. I wouldn't really recommend buying this plugin unless you can find a way to block or change the command /ip. Other than that, it has a built in HG event and over 20 kits.

EnderKits: A plugin for EnderKits, which EnderPvPOfficial and I used to own. It has 60 kits, 5 events, and a built in 1v1 feature. I'd say that this plugin is one of the best out there because it has all of the essential needs to make a KitPvP Server, and is very fun to play with, as the kits have a few fun and unique abilities.

BrawlTeams: A Teams-style plugin for the HardCore/Teams servers out there. There are the normal command like /t and everything, as well as a few other commands added.
Did you purchase the mPvP Plugins from NubMC? Because I bought that off of MrRevolver, and he told me it wouldn't be sold to anyone else. Both ways, the plugin didn't work properly and he refused to fix it. There is an open scam report on him. (For his plugins to work he needs to give you some sort of Core plugin... otherwise nothing works)[DOUBLEPOST=1415284338,1415284159][/DOUBLEPOST]MrRevolver2 If your not already banned for scamming, you've got some explaining to do. Not only did you refuse to fix my plugin, you sold it to somebody else.

_Alfred

seedcraft.xyz
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Is EnderKits on a server? I'm interested in buying it, even if it's been sold to others, as long as you can customise the messages.

Lethal Soul

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Is EnderKits on a server? I'm interested in buying it, even if it's been sold to others, as long as you can customise the messages.
EnderKits is not on a server as of now, and if you want to buy it, add me on Skype. I have no idea about the messages, as it doesn't say it from what I know.

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
EnderKits is not on a server as of now, and if you want to buy it, add me on Skype. I have no idea about the messages, as it doesn't say it from what I know.
what is your skype? I want detailed explanation of a plugin i want to buy. Add me on skype: alkrex77 or tell me yours.

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

Shawckz

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Funny, I happen to know the guy who made xDetect and xBasic.
oops, me. -.-

Banned forever. Reason: Malicious plugins.

Maccas

MineCorner Founder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
xDetect, DropParty, Tracking & xBasic were all developed by my friend Shawckz. EnderKits is leaked and I'm pretty sure a lot of people have it by now. No point in wasting your money when you can just simply go looking on the internet.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.