This thread has been locked.
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
i loved your prison spawn.

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

KevinEssence

Deactivated
Reactions
Resources
Are these for sale or are they commissioned work for other servers?

Ben Jordan

Reactions
Resources
Are these for sale or are they commissioned work for other servers?
They are commissioned work for other servers/random projects. If you are interested in msging me on skype to inquire about a commission, you can do so :)

xguys

Banned
Reactions
Resources
hey i am looking for a hub and mines for a prison server how much u think ?

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/175191/)

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Wouldn't trust him, bought the prison; came broken with World downloader in the file, he said it was for downloading it from his server, last week on Sunday he said he'd get it done by Monday, this week. No messages have been received from him since.

Banned forever. Reason: Attacking MC-Market.

Sukka

Java and Framework Enthusiast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Wouldn't trust him, bought the prison; came broken with World downloader in the file, he said it was for downloading it from his server, last week on Sunday he said he'd get it done by Monday, this week. No messages have been received from him since.
Strange, if it was your server wouldn't you just take it from the ftp since you have access because it's your server?
Pretty edgy saved me thx 4 dah info.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/71829/)

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Strange, if it was your server wouldn't you just take it from the ftp since you have access because it's your server?
Pretty edgy saved me thx 4 dah info.
Yup, if Ben Jordan doesn't reply and/or give me my stuff, charging back and making scam report.

Ben Jordan

Reactions
Resources
Yup, if Ben Jordan doesn't reply and/or give me my stuff, charging back and making scam report.
Sending it to u asap, still fixing the worlds. Sorry for the major delay, my test server is rrly buggy atm and the worlds aren't working :/ I am not a scammer, I build for the likes of Kastia , Badlion etc, these ppl trust me so u should too

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Sending it to u asap, still fixing the worlds. Sorry for the major delay, my test server is rrly buggy atm and the worlds aren't working :/ I am not a scammer, I build for the likes of Kastia , Badlion etc, these ppl trust me so u should too
Brackers10 should be able to confirm this? :)

banished92

Reactions
Resources
I would like to say first off you don't build for badlion, you just build on their plotme server. Your are not part of their build team. Also you don't even have the time to right out stuff like "you" or "people" when someone is buying something from you.

i loved your prison spawn.
He did not make the prison spawn someone bought it and they didn't need it so they gave him the map.

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I would like to say first off you don't build for badlion, you just build on their plotme server. Your are not part of their build team. Also you don't even have the time to right out stuff like "you" or "people" when someone is buying something from you.

He did not make the prison spawn someone bought it and they didn't need it so they gave him the map.
Sold that to me... Ben Jordan explain or I'm charging back & Making scam report.

Ben Jordan

Reactions
Resources
I did build the prison spawn. I do build for badlion ( I am in their map and faction build team)

banished92

Reactions
Resources
I would just like to warn people that he has not built the prison spawn, and he doesn't build for badlion, he just helps a little with others. Also anyone can be in their map (not plotme world) I was and they didn't like me.

Ben Jordan

Reactions
Resources
I would just like to warn people that he has not built the prison spawn, and he doesn't build for badlion, he just helps a little with others. Also anyone can be in their map (not plotme world) I was and they didn't like me.
I have helped build the faction spawn in badlion. And built a couple of potpvp maps for Potpvp 3.0, as well as building the parkour the the new 3.0 spawn. Also I am in both faction and map build team chats on skype.

banished92

Reactions
Resources
I have helped build the faction spawn in badlion. And built a couple of potpvp maps for Potpvp 3.0, as well as building the parkour the the new 3.0 spawn. Also I am in both faction and map build team chats on skype.
I was in the build team chat. Seriously a faction.... and a parkour. Please get Wastefulbeans to clarify that you are on his build team. In order for us to know you are telling the truth.

Ben Jordan

Reactions
Resources
I was in the build team chat. Seriously a faction.... and a parkour. Please get Wastefulbeans to clarify that you are on his build team. In order for us to know you are telling the truth.
Im not in bean's build team. Im in badlion build team. Bean's build team is octovon. Dude stop bothering me ,just because u got banned from the server.

banished92

Reactions
Resources
Im not in bean's build team. Im in badlion build team. Bean's build team is octovon. Dude stop bothering me ,just because u got banned from the server.
Bean owns the server build team BTW. Also just get the owner of the server to then. Also who cares if I get banned I actually have been much more successful without that server.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.