Resources
GiqUeo5.png

Last edited:

mckinley

Trusted Member
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I can be a forum moderator for you. I have a ton of experience with this stuff. XenForo is my specialty. I'll add you on Skype. My Skype is mcknley, by the way.

danjb2000

Network Manager
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I can be a forum moderator for you. I have a ton of experience with this stuff. XenForo is my specialty. I'll add you on Skype. My Skype is mcknley, by the way.
Hi - Thanks for the response.

I'm just running out irl. I'll speak when I get back. (20mins)[DOUBLEPOST=1415472376,1415467364][/DOUBLEPOST]
Am back now.

Note: We're still looking for all 3 people.[DOUBLEPOST=1415479881][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome aboard mckinley and mrlizard (Not registered here).

Manny1

Reactions
Resources
Hi, I've been well experienced with moderating servers, so just in case you need someone to watch around for you, I'm your guy. I'll be on pretty often, so you don't need to worry about timing. I've applied to the forums, and added you on Skype. Hit me up if you need a guy with some experience.

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
You never told me if i was accepted or denied?

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

MCLegions

Legions Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hey aren't you a mod on Spigot?

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.