Slice

Professional Builder
Banned
Reactions
Resources
carlosmith
Business Email: [email protected]
  • Individual Minecraft builder
    • Specializing in spawns, hubs, RPG Maps, custom gamemode arenas, worldpainter terrains
  • Past experiences
    • I have worked for a countless number of clients that have been very satisfied with the results
    • Clients ranging from owners of large server networks to small private servers with friends all have been very pleased and some have used me for multiple builds
  • Pricing ( All prices are flexible on size, amount of detail, customization, etc. )
    • Spawns
      • $40 - $200
    • Hubs
      • $50 - $250
    • Worldpainter Terrain
      • $50 - $400
    • Custom Gamemode Arenas
      • $30 - $60
    • Anything in between
      • Offers from the client
  • All building times will range from 2-7 days. This depends on how big or how many projects the client wants. Times may be longer due to a busy schedule or school activities interfering.
Any other questions or concerns can be discussed through Skype or PM on mc-market.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
What clients have you dealt with?

Any major servers?

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Can I get a quote for a 4k x 4k RPG map?

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Hmmm considering theres a '?' at the end and the sentence is formatted in the way of a question, I think it's a question. Not 100% sure though.
I didn't ask for the sarcasm.

You could've been asking the question for yourself, or have been puzzled by his question, I take it.

Why ask the question when the quotes are above?

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I didn't ask for the sarcasm.

You could've been asking the question for yourself, or have been puzzled by his question, I take it.

Why ask the question when the quotes are above?
You got a bonus, be happy with it.

I don't see any quotes for a 4k x 4k map but ok. The closest thing relating to it is a World Painter terrain which is from $50-$400 - I'd assume that this RPG map would be more expensive, but I'm not 100% sure so that is why I am asking for a quote.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
You got a bonus, be happy with it.

I don't see any quotes for a 4k x 4k map but ok. The closest thing relating to it is a World Painter terrain which is from $50-$400 - I'd assume that this RPG map would be more expensive, but I'm not 100% sure so that is why I am asking for a quote.
Wow, I got 2 different threads totally mixed up.

My apologies, if you look, there should be some quotes by McJeffr and me on another thread.

https://www.mc-market.org/threads/2280/#post-27728

Slice

Professional Builder
Banned
Reactions
Resources
What clients have you dealt with?

Any major servers?
I've worked with HiveMC and TheHubMC. Many other clients have been through this site as well as PMC.[DOUBLEPOST=1415651905,1415651454][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can I get a quote for a 4k x 4k RPG map?
Well considering RPG maps typically consist of multiple buildings, biomes, with the added terrain size etc etc. I'd say about a $350 range. Some people I know would ask 500 or more but in my opinion I wouldn't even pay that much for sometimes even a lower quality of map.

Banned forever. Reason: Account compromised.

0liverG

Old Man
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for Slice Great builder and world painter I would`ve bought another spawn if I had the funds but Great Builder I will stress that and I have not known him for long.

McJeffr

Qubion Co-Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Well considering RPG maps typically consist of multiple buildings, biomes, with the added terrain size etc etc. I'd say about a $350 range. Some people I know would ask 500 or more but in my opinion I wouldn't even pay that much for sometimes even a lower quality of map.
Slice think again m8. 4000x4000? $350? Didn't you sell builds that are around 500x500 for that price? :s

Slice

Professional Builder
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Slice think again m8. 4000x4000? $350? Didn't you sell builds that are around 500x500 for that price? :s
I've never sold anything for more than 100. But that's because I've never built that big and when I do I would try to pack alot of things into such a map.

Slice

Professional Builder
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Can you get a quote from HiveMC?
I mean, if you've built for Hive, I'm sure they would pay you more than $100 lol
As I stated I worked with Hive. As in I haven't done a solo build for them but have been a part of making a Survival Games map. Whether they used it or not, I have no idea because I left the team I helped make it with almost a year ago so I don't know if the map made it on their server.

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
As I stated I worked with Hive. As in I haven't done a solo build for them but have been a part of making a Survival Games map. Whether they used it or not, I have no idea because I left the team I helped make it with almost a year ago so I don't know if the map made it on their server.
What team? Could you at least tell us some basic information please.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)

Slice

Professional Builder
Banned
Reactions
Resources
What team? Could you at least tell us some basic information please.
I was a part of a team called 'Summit'. Comprised of me, a couple of friends, random builders, and the owner BlueJayFanatic. Nothing else I can really add because we never did that many projects together with me and the people I knew being busy with multiple solo projects.

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I was a part of a team called 'Summit'. Comprised of me, a couple of friends, random builders, and the owner BlueJayFanatic. Nothing else I can really add because we never did that many projects together with me and the people I knew being busy with multiple solo projects.
Ah I remember that team ;D I was part of it as a 'manager' for a bit, back when I didn't know anything about managing build teams (bit ironic)

Slice

Professional Builder
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Bump for anyone that's interested

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.