Status
This thread has been locked.

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hi,

I'm looking to buy a server for $300. I'm wondering how much of a player base this can get me and how much would be coming in each month through donations? I know it won't be much but I still want to know.

Thanks,

Platon.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
hmmmm... is that even worth it?

Or could I get more through advertising with you tubers?
You're not going to get a good Youtuber with only $300, and to answer your first question, it's not worth it.

I would spend that $300 on Org slots, should get you at least 6+ hours. That's a pretty good amount of time to get noticed, make sure to buy during weekends though. I would just save that money until winter break and advertise then using Org slots.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You're not going to get a good Youtuber with only $300, and to answer your first question, it's not worth it.

I would spend that $300 on Org slots, should get you at least 6+ hours. That's a pretty good amount of time to get noticed, make sure to buy during weekends though. I would just save that money until winter break and advertise then using Org slots.
By winter I would only have ~$400 unless I get more money from servers which is what I'm trying to do xD

How many players would ~6 hours on a Saturday/Sunday get me?

Craig

Reactions
Resources
I have a decent server with a decent player base, hmu on skype: validbass

fraud

Banned
Reactions
Resources
add me on Skype twerk_low_twerk456

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming/Compromised Account

FatDictator

Reactions
Resources
Add my skype: xxphenomgamingxx I have a server with about ~20 players average. Ill talk on skype.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.