Pixelmon Server

Status
This thread has been locked.

ItsInferno

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Looking for a nice Pixelmon server, fully setup, with builds and everything. Doesnt really matter to me the amount of players it gets, im interested from 5 players a day to 500. If you have one or know anybody please comment down your skype and we can talk :)

Also looking for a buycraft and website for the server.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Looking for a nice Pixelmon server, fully setup, with builds and everything. Doesnt really matter to me the amount of players it gets, im interested from 5 players a day to 500. If you have one or know anybody please comment down your skype and we can talk :)

Also looking for a buycraft and website for the server.
how much is your budget?

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Maybe $100. I honestly dont care about the player base as I can improve it. I can also always negotiate.
As far as i know pixelmon servers are really hard to do... I don't think you can get one for 100$

Saner

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Well we will see :p
with 100? lol you are better off making your own pixelmon server with that budget. cheapest region maps i seen that are well done for pixelmon sell for 200+.

Banned forever. Reason: User had to leave for kindergarten. - (Disrespecting staff)

xCyanide

Premium
Reactions
Resources
?[DOUBLEPOST=1415668241,1415668211][/DOUBLEPOST]
How much are you thinking of selling it for?
Well around $700ish. The server has 9 custom builds. 8 towns each 200x200 (pewter, cerulean, vermilion, celadon, etc) and a 400x400 spawn. It also comes with a custom buycraft template and a custom enjin theme.

Saner

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Well around $700ish. The server has 9 custom builds. 8 towns each 200x200 (pewter, cerulean, vermilion, celadon, etc) and a 400x400 spawn. It also comes with a custom buycraft template and a custom enjin theme.
Link to your website and server ip so i can check it out?

Banned forever. Reason: User had to leave for kindergarten. - (Disrespecting staff)

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Yeah, I have a pixelmon server. It averages around 20 players a day.
Right now, theres 3 on.

But the record for today is 21, so ya, averages 20 players a day.

Btw, your not getting $100 for a good Pixelmon server. Maybe one that has no playerbase, maybe 1 custom build, crappy enjin website. But good luck trying to find a good quality Pixelmon server with Buycraft / Website.

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
i own InfinityMC pixelmon server, i would buy you off but i honestly dont think your server is worth $700+
do you really?

xCyanide

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Offtopic(somewhat): Well, the builds itself cost over 1k+ total and there is way to make a pixelmon server popular pretty easily. I managed to go from 10 players to 60+. and after my server got 60+ a few months later it dropped to 20, I got it to 70+ after. And then it went down to 30-40. I got 100+ players

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.