Kit-PvP Plugin (Currently not finished)

Status
This thread has been locked.

VG.Developments

Java Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Note: This plugin is not finished, but will be soon!

Name of plugin: Kits(Not sure :p)
Tested version: 1.7.9 (Everything is done is working)
What is this plugin?:
This plugin is made for a Free for All kind of KitPvP server. With a drop and restart, your server is ready, as simple as that! What does this plugin include?
- Vault support
-- Used for prices of kits
- Map Rotation
-- How i did this was simple. So every 30 minutes there is a map rotation. So players won't get bored at one map!
- Nice GUI for kits
-- The plugin has a stylish GUI(Shown below), holding all the kits. Hover over an item to discover the Name of the kit & the price(Lore)
- Key KitPvP Features
-- By this i mean not gaining hunger on health regeneration, Money-Per-Kill, etc.
- Stats (Probably V1.1)
- -Type a command(/stats) to show the players inventory at the bottom, kills, deaths, kill-death ratio, food level, health level, and balance on the top. Will be contained in a GUI.
- kits
--There not all done / official. So no point in showing the few I've done.
- kits abilities
-- Most kits will have an special ability, example would be the Ninjas invisibility cloak

Why start selling when the plugin isn't finished?:
There are a few reasons why.
1. Good way to show proof of ownership
2. While bidding goes on i can finish up
3. No clue :p

What happens if you win?:
If you win the bidding, i will be rewarded plugins along w/ source. Along with these items you will receive future updates. The first plugin you will receive will literally have just about nothing editable in config(Want to get basics done). After time goes on you will be receiving updates mostly for configuration updates, and possibly some bugs. After purchase, we will discuss what you want changed(i.e. Messages, GUI name, etc...) and your plugin will be ready to go. But of course, it will take some time for me to constantly update, you should be expecting updates every 2 weeks at most, unless theirs a bug which i would address immediately.
You can have as many maps as you want in the map rotation!

What is done so far?:
As of right now, the GUI is done, meaning items can't be taken out. Some of the kits are done, and some of the kit ideas are done. The map rotation is done. None of the KitPvP features(Mentioned above) are done, but there easy. I'm expecting this to be done soon, hoping less then 2 weeks.

Pictures so far:
http://gyazo.com/e0c64ed9fe541b727e6f52b368864999
http://gyazo.com/fc2c542d07e109f5e288869fcdb0ac08 (no color, haven't seen a point in it yet)

Started project 1 day ago.

Starting price: 5$
Buy now: 20$
Current bid: 17$
Increments: 1$

Last edited:

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
10$

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
17$

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

TheFancyWhale

✵ Plugin Developer ✵
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Sold! As of right now just the map rotation, and i feel like the stats will be interesting. As of right now not much, but that will be changing in the near future. Already got your skype added. Will contact you when it finishes
No I am not purchasing. Sorry, I was talking to the guy who offered $17. That wasn't clear enough, my bad.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.