"Autumn Vibes, 4 Portal Nature Hub - by Skeletal/Bowtie" ~SOLD

Status
This thread has been locked.

Bowtie

Reactions
Resources
Built on the 'Partisans Build Team' server, by a leading member of the team, this hub is inspired by nature, caves, and of course, the season 'Autumn'. It carries with it a strong orange colour theme though that can easily be changed with just a few WorldEdit commands.

Images > So good it doesn't even need shaders, renders, or a fancy texture-pack.
http://imgur.com/a/ucY1f

Prices:
$5 - Bidding Starts
$5 - Increments Between Bids
$50 - Buy Now Price
~Please ignore the prices listed on the images, that is old.

Feel free to add me on Skype to negotiate a deal if you are interested or would like a commission,
Username "Gushlet"

~Built on the 'Partisans Build Team' Server

Last edited:

Hike

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Sorry but the prices are a bit too high D: It is quite repetitive, and honestly this isn't a place to get big offers.
it took forever to build

Hike

Premium
Reactions
Resources
kk, I'll drop down the prices slightly
you should put it really low so people would start bidding and think its a good deal

Bowtie

Reactions
Resources
you should put it really low so people would start bidding and think its a good deal
to be fair, it already is a good deal. I've sold worse builds than this for over $100, but those were more commissions than anything. Nonetheless, hopefully someone will pick this up eventually

Hike

Premium
Reactions
Resources
to be fair, it already is a good deal. I've sold worse builds than this for over $100, but those were more commissions than anything. Nonetheless, hopefully someone will pick this up eventually
I think people would start bidding if the bid price was 5$ and 5$ increase rather than 20$ and 10$ increase

Doxify

Saphron!
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Bought it, he was fast, schematic was messed up the first time but he fixed it instantly!

Vouch

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.