Selling Domains: groundwar.net | minefiltrated.com | minefiltrated.net [GODADDY]

Status
This thread has been locked.

Yoshi

Gamer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Domains I'm selling:

groundwar.net > Expires: 5/23/2015 - WHOIS Protected
minefiltrated.com > Expires: 5/31/2015 - WHOIS Protected
minefiltrated.net > Expires: 5/31/2015 - WHOIS Protected
I don't really know why I ever bought these so..
===========================================
I have no set price for these, so anything can be negotiated. Looking for at least $45 or above USD.

You can give offers by replying to this thread / emailing me / PMing me here.
[PayPal payment]
[GoDaddy Domains]

Last edited:

Yoshi

Gamer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
It's not worth above $45.
I bought them for more than 45$, so I'd think otherwise. I'm not saying the domains are used/popular, I just have them registered and am never going to do anything with them.

VG.Developments

Java Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I bought them for more than 45$, so I'd think otherwise. I'm not saying the domains are used/popular, I just have them registered and am never going to do anything with them.
You wont get your money back unless these had some type of player base for traffic. Other than that, someone might pick them up for way less then what your asking.

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
No offense, but usually when you're re-selling anything, it's worth less. Mainly because why would someone buy those domains from you when they could get a better deal from someone else who's selling a good domain. None of your domains are that OG (not saying they're not good domains, but just not as valued as highly), so that impacts the pricing. Also, as VG.Developments said, with no player base for traffic, it's not worth it.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)

Yoshi

Gamer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
No offense, but usually when you're re-selling anything, it's worth less. Mainly because why would someone buy those domains from you when they could get a better deal from someone else who's selling a good domain. None of your domains are that OG (not saying they're not good domains, but just not as valued as highly), so that impacts the pricing. Also, as VG.Developments said, with no player base for traffic, it's not worth it.
meh, some people can have different opinions based on if they just want it or not. None the less, I'll leave this up for a bit here but if no offers come in I'll just auction on godaddy :p

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.