Status
This thread has been locked.
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Rypeo

Legit Member
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Eh, I'd say this is worth probably about $80-90 max..

Start the bidding off at about $20, it isn't really that detailed that others which have been posted here.

Anamorphix

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Mads, i'm coming to you just going to point out a couple of things.

• Your 'BIN' is way to high.
  • Your 'BID' is way to high.
  • This is not worth its potential $250.

I've been building for people over the past 1-2 weeks, and i've never charged higher than $100 for a build this small, aswell as the detail isn't to great.

Coming from a builder being me, i'd say you should go by these ratings:

Buy it now: $45

Bid: $15

Banned forever. Reason: Ban Evading (suchfailure)

mads817a

Reactions
Resources
Mads, i'm coming to you just going to point out a couple of things.

• Your 'BIN' is way to high.
  • Your 'BID' is way to high.
  • This is not worth its potential $250.

I've been building for people over the past 1-2 weeks, and i've never charged higher than $100 for a build this small, aswell as the detail isn't to great.

Coming from a builder being me, i'd say you should go by these ratings:

Buy it now: $45

Bid: $15
You've been building for people for the past 1-2 weeks... I've been building for people for the past 18 months. I've charged this much for a build many times. :p I know this is a little overpriced, And I might try to sell it for less :)

Anamorphix

Banned
Reactions
Resources
You've been building for people for the past 1-2 weeks... I've been building for people for the past 18 months. I've charged this much for a build many times. :p I know this is a little overpriced, And I might try to sell it for less :)

Yet, i'm still better than you? As well as don't charge a lot for something that has no quality?

Banned forever. Reason: Ban Evading (suchfailure)

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Holy crap! That's a really nice spawn. Defiantly could see it on a factions server, or even a vanilla server. Sadly don't have the money.

mads817a

Reactions
Resources
Holy crap! That's a really nice spawn. Defiantly could see it on a factions server, or even a vanilla server. Sadly don't have the money.
Thank you for that! I am currently working on incoporating a shop. Also stuff like enchantment areas and crafting areas

If we have a factions expert here, I would like to know what else a spawn for factions would need :D

GalaxyRealms

Reactions
Resources
This is a really nice spawn! I just think that the starting price is a little to high. I know sense you build the spawn you feel that it is worth this much to you, but some people feel that it is worth an amount that people can afford. To be honest people are selling Plugins and Servers for less then this spawn. What i am trying to say is that if you want to sell your spawn, you should reconsider your starting bid. Let the forums take care of you. Have a great day.

mads817a

Reactions
Resources
This is a really nice spawn! I just think that the starting price is a little to high. I know sense you build the spawn you feel that it is worth this much to you, but some people feel that it is worth an amount that people can afford. To be honest people are selling Plugins and Servers for less then this spawn. What i am trying to say is that if you want to sell your spawn, you should reconsider your starting bid. Let the forums take care of you. Have a great day.
Thanks!
You are totally right, when I built this I promised myself that I would not sell it for less than 600$ :p I later realized that it was VERY overpriced xD

As I said, I am currently working on making it better. After that I'll update the build and probably lower the price :)

SinncereTV

Professional Builder
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Well, This is a really nice spawn in my opinion but like everyone said the Price is too high. Although this is worth around $80-$100 but you might wanna start the "Bid" a little lower like $25-$30 but overall this is a really neat spawn i would buy it if I had the money. good luck selling spawn :)

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.