This thread has been locked.

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
NO REQUESTS ATM!

About Me:

I am a young developer who has been starting to learn Java about 11 months ago. When I first started, I learned the hard way: going through the bukkit API more than of Java, so not understanding what I was exactly doing. After 2 months of doing so and making really small plugins, I felt that I was lacking experience, so I then stopped. Few months later, it struck me again, to the point where I should actually try to learn Java over Bukkit, and as so I did, for 2 months, and I feel ready to do anything I can with Java. I hope to get requests frequently.

Ratings:
If you are satisfied with what you received, please give me a rating by replying to this thread. :)

Cost:

Small:
These small plugins normally would take from 12 hour - 3 days (72 hours). Prices of small plugins may vary, depending on it, but a good measurement would be between $5-$30. Some examples of a small plugin would be simple commands, easy config, etc.

Medium:
Medium plugins are somewhat compact, and can take from 3 days (72 hours) up to 7 days. Same thing goes to medium from small sized plugins, the price will vary depending on the plugin and how complex it would be to work on it, but I'd say within $30-$50. A few examples would be really simple minigames, multiple commands, multiple configs, etc.

Notes/Rules:
In order for you to receive the plugin after I make it and show it to you, you will have to pay first, and then receive the plugin, like normal. I am sorry, but I do not issue refunds and chargebacks. It is good to know that I don't do huge-sized plugins, only small/medium, as I am still in the improvement process.

Contact Details:
Skype - Ambamore2000

Email - [email protected]
Portfolio?

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I don't have a portfolio, as all the plugins I've created were private. My policy is that after I showcase the plugin to you, you send the money, then I give the plugin via Skype.
No one's gonna hire you then, might as well do some free work to gain some vouches.

Ambamore2000

Reactions
Resources
No one's gonna hire you then, might as well do some free work to gain some vouches.
Talk to fizzie.yolo, I made 2 plugins for him already. You can ask him, but I have customers who don't reply to this thread, but request a plugin on Skype. "No one's gonna hire you then" I just got hired. .-.

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Talk to fizzie.yolo, I made 2 plugins for him already. You can ask him, but I have customers who don't reply to this thread, but request a plugin on Skype. "No one's gonna hire you then" I just got hired. .-.
Mk. Just personally, I wouldnt hire anyone without a portfolio or any vouches.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.