http://highnation.buycraft.net/
D3YSjtf.png

Last edited:

VG.Developments

Java Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
If i didn't state correctly, i was to see there overall statistics, not just this month. I know what he said, i just want to see, and im probably not the only one.
Edit: Just show your all time stats.

Walrus

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
This month has been up for about a week and a half. We go by the beginning of the month.
Its half a month so far...dont tell me that you just make $500+ the second half when you've got $166 so far

Mr_Hobbit_man

Reactions
Resources
Well I also start the month at the 5th, so its been 10 days. :) I am not here to lie or anything, I just know how much the server makes and if you don't believe me about it, please do not comment on the post saying it.

edgedonkey

Reactions
Resources
Well I also start the month at the 5th, so its been 10 days. :) I am not here to lie or anything, I just know how much the server makes and if you don't believe me about it, please do not comment on the post saying it.

We don't care that YOU know how much it makes. We as prospective buyers NEED to know how much it makes in order to make an educated offer/purchase.

Mr_Hobbit_man

Reactions
Resources
That's why I provided information to show you how much it makes. If you would like to see, you can look at those pictures in the post. You can see proof on those photos, so why argue? I am just giving as much info as I can.

Mr_Hobbit_man

Reactions
Resources
I also have payments that go straight to my paypal, thats why. You can look on those screen shots, and see about $1200 worth of donations, I also have $500 paypal donations, from people not wanting ranks, but just wanting to help out. Look, if you don't want to take my word, then leave the page. I don't want negativity and comments saying I'm wrong. If you are interested in buying, contact me, if you aren't, please don't put me down for doing nothing wrong.

#YoloSolo

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Word of advice your getting to cocky and if you don't want to post what buyers are looking for then this thread is irrelevant and you should delete it and go on your marry way... But if you are interested in selling it the just provide that static page then you will start to see real replys

Coro123x007

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I also have payments that go straight to my paypal, thats why. You can look on those screen shots, and see about $1200 worth of donations, I also have $500 paypal donations, from people not wanting ranks, but just wanting to help out. Look, if you don't want to take my word, then leave the page. I don't want negativity and comments saying I'm wrong. If you are interested in buying, contact me, if you aren't, please don't put me down for doing nothing wrong.
No stats=no sale.
Your words are worthless

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/58397/)

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Why is this spawn... so low-quality. And if you're not going to give us Buycraft stats, so you're literally killing your own sale.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.